♣Chapter 45♣

Zacharias Ivanov:-

Stoicism....Forbearance....Discipline.....and....Rapid strikes....

Have been the cardinals manacling his mind in the quiet before the storm. Provided that his kill was within the span of short interlude.

Blood was what hankering his mind. Any kind of digression would be a dyspeptic vehemence....

His quality of decision was like the well timed swoop of a Falcon which enabled him to strike and destroy his victim.

His face obscured by a silver mask bordered by a mantled black leather hood. With heavy anticipation, leather gloved fingers twitched. Robes concealing weaponry, laced with death.

It had been far long since he last embarked on an execution spree. A fiendish smirk tugged at his lips, as he awaited his prey under the dark, the moonlight providing as the only source of light.

His hawk eyes watched the SUV's  stop a few blocks from the two storey brick building as he slinked further within the shadows of a murky establishment, as the moon light emitted through the broken windows and crevices. The darkness and the heavy winds concealing the whispered sway of his movements.

What was infuriating him at this moment was the wait. For he clearly had not imagined his night to be spent in a bloody blood bath.

Zacharias had been on a business trip to France, working on expanding his concatenation of hotels. He had wrapped up his business a day before the anticipated time and was looking forward to surprise his wife and hold her in his arms. But all his plans foiled when he received the information about a bloody slave auction where young girls were abducted and sold to the gang leaders and lofty criminals, ripping them from their life and family. Zacharias abominated it the most and he and his brothers had made it a mission to save the lives of the innocent girls as much as they could.

The man acknowledged by the alias Daniel Petrov. Just another staunch rival of the Ivanov Empire. A recently invigorated adversary, mistakenly overlooked.

As Zacharias sat under the establishment humming to some Russian tune, his eyes watched the silhouette of young girls drugged and carried by large bulky men, one after another. From the corner of his eye, he watched Igor hid under the similar but black mask, busy on his iPad  monitoring the situation.

"Status?" Zacharias asked.

"We have an hour of time to easily sneak in and rescue the girls before the auction officially starts. All the girls are kept in a large hall type of a room, but that's not a problem, the problem is, how are we gonna rescue about hundred of girls from right under their noses?"

A fiendish smirk played on his lips from under his silver mask. "Leave that to me...Check the routes and also the route from where the girls were brought in, and the number of guards deployed on each route. And also check the A.C ducts leading to that large room."

As ordered, Igor started scanning the building, his eyes and fingers scanning every nook and cranny of the building. After some moments Igor placed the iPad in his hands as he spoke, "There are at least three to four guards guarding each gate. A single AC duct directly leads to the room, after the third turn, that later intersects another to the other rooms. There are at least ten guards in the hallway leading to the room. I've hacked all the CCTV coverage for the next twenty minutes. So that means you have exact twenty minutes to rescue the girls. I am sorry I can't extend for more time or else they might get a whiff that something is amiss."

Zacharias patted his back, "No problem I've got this..." he spoke.

Exultantly he peered between his other assassin brothers at his side. Artyon, Alyosha and Demyan. All three garbed in robes and masks of ebony. His other men lay spread across the area, silently awaiting his next orders.