♣Chapter 12♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V :-

🔔 Disclaimer:- Violent content ahead.....

He walked through the dungeon cells towards his next prey. He had already given the sniper a torturous death. His heart desiring for more blood as he walked through the long tunnel. His face obscured with a grey mask for except his analytical dark brown eyes. His figure raven with black robe that had a silver stripe designing at his collar and  shoulder had Epaulets Belted straps as he assessed his prey from a one sided mirror, a sinister smirk forming on his lips.

"I'll tell you!!!...I'll tell you!!!..." He could see his prey howling in terrified agony. Sounds of his bones splintering ricocheted through the walls of dungeons, as Artyon tortured him.

"Please stop!...I'll tell!.." He begged. "Speak" Artyon growled in his face, holding the man's head by his hairs and jerking him back hard. "I was hired by Sullivan. He had doubts that the Mafia King himself might be 'The Falcon'. He had asked me to spy on him....Meanwhile he was planning to kill his sister. He had also led men to follow her. When he finally got the chance, he laid the trap and involved me in it. I was given the job of tampering with his phone and send a message to his sister. Th-that's all.." Falcon was impressed at how soon the bastard had revealed everything.

The distending of his prey's eyes as soon as he entered the cell brought a sickening pleasure to his mind. "I knew it!! I knew it!! You really are 'The Falcon.'" His prey bellowed, making him smirk under his mask.

"I will tell Sullivan. I found out about 'The Falcon'....I will tell him." Artyon and Demyan cackled loudly at his useless banter. "Tsk...tsk...tsk....when you know who the Falcon is, how could you forget what a Falcon is capable of?" Demyan trailed off encircling his tied body as he smirked at him. "I'll tell him..." The bastard retorted cowering his back. "Sure...In hell!!" Demyan growled at him. "No one dares to live, who catches a glimpse of Falcon." He continued as 'The Falcon' turned his head from side to side, cracking his knuckles while stretching his arms readying himself to torture his prey.

"No pl-please...No.... leave me....I wouldn't dare to say it to anyone...I swear, I won't say..." the man pleaded. The men sneered maliciously as he begged for his life. "And what makes you think that, we will let a bastard like you leave?" Artyon probed laughing at him.

Demyan brought a table in front of their prey as soon as he received a nod. A cubicle filled with strong chemical, a fluoroantimonic acid  was kept in front of him. A devious smirk pulled on The Falcon's lips, as various method's of torture ran through his mind.

"Wh-What are you gonna do with this?" The man asks with his dread occluded eyes. Falcon gave a nod and Artyon grabbed his head and brought it down close to the cubicle. He tried to jerk back his head, as the strong chemical started entering his lungs through his nose.

Falcon chopped his fingers in one swipe motion with his silver knife. His screams echoed through the walls and the chemical smoke entered through his mouth as he kept screaming, while he swiftly started breaking his joint bones with his gloved hands. The smoke kept entering his system as he tried to shake his head, his eyes brimmed with tears, his face started burning out. They dipped his head only till it came in contact with the chemical, increasing the screams of his prey ten times worst. When he was satisfied with the result, he withdrew his head and snapped his neck as he watched his dirty soul leave his body.

He left the dungeons followed by Artyon and Demyan before ordering his men to throw that swine's body at Sullivan's door step.

                                         'No one dares to play with the King.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been three days since Zacharias had last seen his angel. He had ordered Jackson to take utmost care of her. He also had her guarded with bodyguards in hiding, oblivious to her if God forbid anything wrong happened. Zacharias clicked open his phone to go through her pictures. Jackson had secretly taken and sent to him. They were of her... smiling, pouting and laughing with her friend. Oh that cute pout of hers itself, was awakening the deepest and darkest desire in him. How badly he wanted to kiss those delectable lips of hers. Her thoughts constantly percolating his mind. Her sandalwood smell still lingered on his bed. Her smell was divine, one that would make you lose your senses.

A knock on his door brought him out of his reverie. Khristina peeked through the creek opening. He smiled at her. "Come" he nodded. "Zac, I actually need your permission.." she trailed off, as she fidgeted with her fingers nervously. He raised his eyebrow, "For?" he asked.

"Since Adiva will be leaving in two days, I thought for taking them on a shopping spree....Only if you permit." she added quickly. "I promise to behave, and will happily take as many bodyguards as you assign...I promise." she said pinching her neck.

Zacharias chuckled. "Okay."

"Really? Thank you...Thank you....Thank you...You are the best.." She beamed excitingly.

"You can invite her to your birthday party too." Zacharias added.

"Ohooo..The King has finally decide to grace the Queen with his presence...hunh..." She teased her brother.

"Khristina" A low growl emitted his throat as he gave her a stern look.

"Okay..Okay...I was already on that. Hadn't you said, I would have still invited her to the party. Okay bye...I'll see you then.." With that, she sprinted out of the room giggling loudly.

'This girl' he thought, shaking his head,

The next day he engrossed in his work and meetings. It was noon by the time he was done. His eyes pained to at least get a glimpse of her. He checked the time. It was 2 in the afternoon. He ordered his P.A to clear his evening schedule and sprinted towards the elevator before driving his car to the mall. Khristina had taken them to the mall that was owned by him. He had already called Khristina and casually asked her where they were, while making sure that she did not doubt about his visit. She had informed him that they were at the toy shop.

He walked closer to the toy shop and saw his angel looking dreamily at a big soft teddy. Suddenly she stiffened and turned around alerting him and he turned back before she could see him.

Later, when they sat in a food court enjoying their food, he took a seat at the farthest corner admiring his angel. He was contented watching her shop excitingly while she jumped happily  here and there.

Zacharias saw her squeal, as she entered the chocolate shop. 'So my angel is crazy for chocolates.' He thought, as he watched in amusement, collecting as many as basket full of chocolates. A smile of content passed her lips as she exited the shop.

"Be ready to face your Devil my Angel....." He spoke as he exited the mall.

Vote,Comment, Like and Share.....

Until then Goodbye.....

Stay safe....

Enjoy reading...