♣Chapter 30♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person POV

"What the fuck Smirnov? I gave you two days to complete the dress....Two fucking days and you are still not done with that?" Zacharias growled over the phone, making the man on the line cower back just by his bone chilling powerful voice.

"It will be completed within 2hrs Mr.Ivanov....I promise....I beg you to grant me two more hours." Smirnov's voice was filled with panic.

"Fine!! But not a single minute over it.."

"Yes Mr.Ivanov. The dress will be delivered at your Manor in the next two hours."

"It better be.." With that said, Zacharias hung upon the call.

He had ordered city's one of the best designer to prepare a wedding gown for his angel. He himself had gone through the designs and chosen the best one for her. They were back at the Manor and he was currently in his office going through last minute wedding preparations. To surprise her, he had invited her family to New York for the wedding.

Zacharias busied himself going through company files for about an hour before he decided to walk down the backyard to inspect the wedding preparations and spotted Alyosha and Igor. He walked upto them.

"How are the preparations?" They turned towards him hearing his voice.

"Good....Work is on the final stage. Only the portions that are to be decorated with flowers are left to be done." Alyosha replied.

His family was truly happy for him. They were happy that their brother has finally found his happiness. They were proud of his choice. They all knew how Zacharias sacrificed himself for the family's happiness and protected them like a father figure. Hence, they put all of their energy in making this wedding day a memorable one. Though it was a small family wedding, they wanted to make it the best day of his life. They knew he deserved an angel like Adiva. They knew he deserved this happiness. They loved him so much that they could even sacrifice their life for him.

Though a Ruthless Multi-billionaire and a minicious Mafia King, Zacharias was a family man and loved his family to the core. He would do anything to protect them.

"Guys, c'mon now, get inside its already 10 at night....You can resume back to your work in the morning." They heard Anastasia, as she walked towards them.

"Why are you out at this time?" Zacharias frowned.

"Obviously to check on you guys." She replied dryly, rolling her eyes in the process.

"Where are Artyon and Demyan?"

"The kids have kept Artyon busy, while Demyan is in his room doing God knows what." She replied before continuing, "Common Zach, don't leave your wife alone on that huge floor."

Zacharias gave a curt nod as they walked back inside the manor.

Anger stroked his features, when he did not found his wife in the room. He was about to walk out of his room when he saw the glass slides of the balcony opened. Taking long strides, he walked towards the balcony to find his beautiful wife's frail form lying on a chair, quickly evaporating his anger. Her eyes closed, her cheeks stained with tears.

He felt his insides burn as he took in his wife's state. He knew he was responsible for her despair. He had started feeling as if his vessels are ruptured with every single drop of her tear.

Sighing, he picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. Quickly discarding his clothes and changing himself into nightwear, he switched off the lights before lying beside her encasing her small frame in his arms. He kissed her lips softly caressing her soft milky rosy cheeks.