♣Chapter 56♣

Adiva's P.O.V:-

Disclaimer- Sexual content ahead....

The morning sunlight caressing my face wakes me up from my deep slumber. I frown in annoyance, my eyes still closed, before I turn to my other side to snuggle closer to my husband. However when I stretch my hand to seek his warmth, I am acquainted with the cold side of the bed. Rubbing my fists against my eyes to get rid of the remnants of sleep, I tiredly open my eyes before blinking a few times to adjust them to the illumination in the room. I turn my head adjusting my gaze at the wall clock. 10 a.m. God! I overslept. Of course he might be awake by now. Who am I kidding!

I try to get up, but wince at the sharp pain cause of the soreness between my legs. Instantly my mind starts playing with the memories of our fornication from last night, forming the warmth spread on my cheeks. I raise the blanket and find myself naked underneath. A large red drop adorning the silk sheets, indicating the proof of my lost virginity, turning my blush to intensify more.

Dragging myself out of the bed, I hold the duvet close to my chest as I try to walk. Wincing at the sudden pain, I look around trying to hear any voice from downstairs proving his presence, but I am only met with silence.

'Did he leave for office already? Did he just leave me after spending such a beautiful and memorable night together? Is he still mad at me? I thought, he forgave me after....' I blush as I reminisce our love making....

'Oh my God! Stop! Adiva stop! Don't let your thoughts go there...You need a bath...Yes Bathroom....' I find my mind admonishing me.

Blushing at my thoughts, I walk towards the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I wobble towards the washbasin and drop the duvet wrapped around me. A gasp escapes my lips as I find myself looking at my reflection in the mirror, my skin covered in all red and purple bite marks all over my body. There are so many, starting from my neck to my breasts and down to my thighs. My lips are all swollen judging from the way he kept on kissing me. My hairs still somewhat damp from the dip in the hot water springs.

Sighing at my state, I stagger towards the shower. I can't help but play our passion filled night again and again, as the warm water cascades down my body. A smile graces on my lips as I wash myself. Walking out of the shower stall, I wrap the towel around my body.

'He was so great, so perfect last night as if he had done this countless times before...How can someone with zero experience be so perfect?' I ponder standing in front of the mirror, aimlessly drying my hairs, my eyes fixed into oblivion.

I don't realize for how long I was standing in front of the mirror staring into nothing, until a pair of arms snake around my waist and my back pulled into a hard chest.

"What is it that has occupied my wife's mind that she failed to realize her husband's presence?" He whispers into my ear placing his chin against my bare shoulder.

Startled, I look at him in the mirror. Immediately my cheeks turn pink, realizing our position. I am just in a towel and he is standing behind me in only in his sweatpants looking as devilishly handsome as always. All the last night events start playing in my mind making me more flustered.

A smirk forms on his lips looking at my flustered appearance and I quickly turn around in his hold and hide my face in his chest in embarrassment earning a chuckle to escape his throat.

"You don't need to be shy love...I've already seen and memorized every single curve and mole adorning that gorgeous body of yours that you are trying so hard to hide from me." He murmurs, capturing the upper part of my ear between his lips, causing a shiver to run through my body, as he holds me in his arms while I clutch the towel tightly against my chest.