♣Chapter 67♣

"What the actual fuck?" I hear him mutter while hiding my face in his chest. The next thing I know is we are outside the venue when the cold air hits the side of my cheek with me still in his arms, my feet dangling a feet above the ground.

"Leave me" I grit angrily, when I realize we are all alone in this cold night.

Of course, instead of listening to me, he tightens his hold and my temperature flares in anger and I shout this time wriggling under his hold. He gazes down at me giving me a sharp cold look, the one that sends cold shivers down your spine in trepidation.

"Do not create a scene here. You can throw as many tantrums when we reach home." He sneers.

"Really?" I tilt my head raising my brow "Cause I remember watching a whole movie ten minutes ago." I taunt, eyeing his injured hand that is now being covered in a white gauze bandage.

He is about to open his mouth and speak, when a roar of engine interrupts him. The valet hands over the key and bows his head before scurrying away as if his derriere is on fire. Hell he should be. The feral look on his features would itself make his enemies run to the mountains. Giving a curt nod, Zacharias opens the passenger door and dumps me inside the car. I glare at him angrily as he fastens the seat belt and shuts the door.

"I fucking warned you from entering the party, didn't I?" He growls as soon as he gets behind the wheel and starts driving the vehicle.

I flinch at his tone. "I-I was not going to come, but Igor and Demyan....."

"Not a word...." He hisses raising his finger at me.

"Please stop the car...." He doesn't pays heed and keeps driving at a perilous speed.

"Zacharias I said stop the car..." My voice rises as tears stream down my cheeks.

"And why would I do that?"

"I'll go back by myself and you can go back to your party."

He scoffs at my answer "You've already done enough by showing your presence and destroying my party. There's nothing to go back."

His words hurt me deeply, but I don't say anything, only my tears silently flowing down my cheeks are the ones speaking for me. Sucking in a sharp breath, I try to ignore his presence and watch the passing cars and street lights. We drive back in silence and none of us utter a word as we reach home.

Only when he parks the vehicle and walks over to my side opening the door do I look at him through my teary eyes.

"Why?" I manage to ask through my chocked voice.

Ignoring my questioning eyes, he yanks me off the seat and starts dragging me into the house. I don't protest and instead let him drag me like a rag doll all through the stairs and to our room.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you being like this to me?" I cry.

"You don't know? Really? Are you that naive Adiva?"

Pulling something out from one of the drawers he throws it in front of my face and I am shocked to my core when I find the photos from my so called forced dates with my blackmailer.

"How?" I look at him in shock as I sift through the photos.

There is every single one out there. From dodging the guards and taking the taxi to the restaurants that he forced me to come.

"I didn't knew you were craving attention so badly that you had to go and get it from other man....."

"Zacharias, what are you saying? You know that I love you, I would never....."