♣Chapter 42♣

The next day after Zacharias left for his office, I with the help of the guards arranged my surprise for Adrian and Irina. Adrian was back to throwing his tantrums and I again had to bribe him with his surprise and kept him busy with his toys. As soon as I was done with all the arrangements in the backyard, I walked back towards the living area and saw Khristina  and Maisie playing with the kids.

"You done preparing you surprise?" Khristina asks, as soon as I enter their view.

"Yup" I reply, taking a seat beside her.

"You are not even telling me." She pouts, making me giggle.

"You'll see....Have patience my dear..." I pinch her cheeks playfully, making her pout more.

At 4 in the afternoon, we packed some freshly baked cookies, sandwiches, chocolates, muffins and some more snacks in a basket. Mrs. Lara has helped in preparing and packing all the stuffs for our short picnic at the backyard. Annika and Yelena carried the baskets filled with with snacks and refreshments. I had Adrian holding my hand while Irina was with Khristina as we walked towards the backyard.

I had also invited Maisie and Yelena's kids to join us too. Since they all lived in the staff quarters on the estate, it was not at all a problem for them to bring their kids, and I also wanted Adrian to enjoy other children's company. Maisie has two kids, a boy and a girl while Yelena has twin boys. Both their husbands working for the Ivanov's. Maisie's husband Ben, and Jackson too had joined us.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!!" Khristina squeaks in surprise. Adrian leaves my hand and runs towards his surprise squealing happily. I had prepared a mini park for the kids with the swings, slides, rock climbing, a hop scotch board a bouncing ring and much more...

 I had prepared a mini park for the kids with the swings, slides, rock climbing, a hop scotch board a bouncing ring and much more

"You ordered all this?" Khristina asks in amazement.

"Yeah" I shrug my shoulders. "I realized that the kids were not allowed to be taken to the park and they got bored with playing games at home, so I thought why not prepare a mini park in our own backyard itself?"

"This is so awesome...." She claps her hand excitingly.

"Thanks" I smile at her, as I sit on the carpet spread on the grass while the staff arranges the other things.

"Awwawwwaawww..." Irina gurgles, bouncing on Tina's lap.

"You like it baby?" Tina cooes.

"Awwaawwaww.." She bounces happily slapping her cheeks.

"Come, lets take her to play." I get up picking Irina in my arms and help Tina get on her feet.

"Adrian" I call out and he instantly turns towards me happily. "You enjoying my baby?" Nodding his head happily, he gestures me to bend to his level. He kisses my cheeks gushing at me happily as soon as I bend to his level.

"Thank you faiwy pwincess....You awe the beft..." He hugs clinging his arms around me. I giggle at his gesture and ruffle his soft hairs while kissing his chubby cheeks.