♣Chapter 5♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V :-

🔔Disclaimer:- Violent content ahead...

"Korol' Zacharias please...I've been a part of your close knit Bratva from a very long time. I've always been loyal to you...I wouldn't dare betray a Bratva Korol'." The man somewhat of middle age beseeches as he unconsciously starts moving back on the rooftop of the luxurious yacht. The harsh winds of the ocean were not helping him either instead, pushed him more towards the cliff as he strives hard to keep his fear hidden from the impregnable eyes of the Korol'.

He leisurely paces towards his prey with predatory eyes not bothering to hide his menacing smirk. The soft clicking of boots echo sinisterly in the air. The Korol' finally arrives in front of the man standing inches away from his prey.

The man's eyes nervously travel towards the holstered gray gun of the Korol' and a scream threatens to erupt from his mouth as he looks behind finding himself standing at the edge of the cliff. He knew there is no escape from his impending death as he stood in front of the Devil of Hell.

"Tsk....tsk....tsk.... too late Bodon....." ensues the deep husky velvety reply as the hands friskily travel towards the victim catching hold of his tie. Suddenly, the man screams as he finds himself being pushed from the yacht cliff but before he could fall off, the hand jerks him up halting his death.

In order to prevent his impending doom, Bodon opens his mouth, his teeth clattering against each other, less due to the cold wind and more from the dread of the devil in front of him.         "Pl- please s-spare m-me I swear I haven't betrayed.....I s-swear to G-God I-I s-swear to Christ."

"Don't you dare desecrate the name of Christ" Zacharias glowered menacingly glaring at the man.

He was a strong follower of religion and traditions. His parents had ingrained in him since childhood. He hated when people lied by swearing on the name of Christ. Besides he was gifted with a unique power of identifying a persons lies or betrayal.

He cannot be said to be FALCON for no reason. No one could get away from his hawk like observing and detecting eyes.

Bodon was cornered after solid evidences were established against him but, he tried to run away when he got an inkling of him being suspected. His failed escape attempt solidified more about him being the traitor.

"Aaaaahhh....." an agonizing scream erupted from his mouth as his arm amputated with a sharp blade knife. His face turned ghost white when he watched the gruesome scene behind him. Several sharks leaping on the amputated flesh tearing it apart more with their dangerous fangs as they encircled the yacht smelling blood, encroaching closely in the direction of his prey.

"No.....No....No.....No....." he shook his head vigorously. A new repleted fear filled the veins of the victim as he watched the dangerous predators lurking around him. He certainly had never imagined for such gruesome and painful death.

Maybe if he accepted his crime he might at least be spared from such painful death. He knew by now that death was certain for him.

"I'm sorry, Korol'....I was lured by money and more power. P-Please spare me from such a torturous death if I give you an important piece of information." he looked in the devil's eyes with hope.

Zacharias tilted his head belligerently grimacing at his victim "Now, that depends upon the information you provide me and don't you dare lie" he singsonged the last part waving the bloodied knife in a sinister way.

The man gulped in fear at the Koral's admonishment "speak" a growl bellowed jerking him towards the sea.

"Morickan Solova one of Sullivan's high ranking men has plotted a spy in one of the branches of 'Ivanov Enterprises.' He is currently staying in room no-4412 of 'Hotel new Ballevia'. Bodon rattled out in fear.