♣Chapter 61♣

The next morning Zacharias and his brothers got busy in trying to discern out the bastard who drugged his wife. They had already procured the CCTV tapes from the last night's party. After going through the contents of the footage for an hour or so, they all came to a conclusion that the accused was a one clever and a cunning fucker. He has to be someone who is in thorough apprehension of the college's inside out. The man had easily dodged all the cameras.

"Bro, you need to see this...." Igor called out, while furiously tapping his fingers on the keyboard.

All the brothers turned their attention towards him, hovering over the screen. Zacharias couldn't help but clench his fists, restraining himself from exploding, as he watched the scene unfold on the screen.

A figure clad in all black, deliberately placing an under repairs sign in front of the washroom that was closer to the party area, when it was by all means in a good working condition. Exactly five minutes later, he saw Adiva walking through the dim lit corridor, before coming to a standstill in front of the washroom, a frown appearing on her face as she read the sign before walking towards the far end of the hallway.

A minute later, the same shadowy figure walked towards the washroom and bolted the door from outside, before fetching a device from his pocket  and pressing the button. Instantly, the lights of the hallway went off and then he heard her cry for help for complete 10-12 minutes.

Zacharias knew Adiva's fear for darkness, and he couldn't fathom what she had gone through in those complete fucking 10-12minutes. He couldn't even imagine her state of trepidation as she cried and stood there helpless, waiting for someone to hear her cries of help. Oh how he was going to savor the cries of the bastard when he would lay his claws on him, making him regret the day he was born. He was going to punish him for every single tear that shred from his wife's beautiful eyes, because of him.

In another video, he watched his men searching for her, and as soon as they entered the dark hallway, someone beat them to it and unbolted the door. He saw his wife fell into the stranger's arms but quickly regaining herself and moving away from the figure before dashing out of the area.

"Watch this...." Igor's voice could be heard in the silence of the room.

He clicked on another screen. A gloved hand reached out and placed a drink on the tray before pointing his fingers in the direction of the trio walking towards the couch. They watched the server placing the drink on the table and walking through the crowd, before an oblivious Khristina helping an affrighted Adiva and offering her the same drink.

"I want the server." Zacharias gritted out his command.

"What the fuck?"

At once, all the brothers attention was quickly diverted towards the shocked shrill of their youngest brother, who was glaring at the screen with a pale ghost like expression with his mouth gaped open. They quickly averted their gazes towards the screen and soon enough their expressions matched as their younger brother's.

"Zach....Isn't he Aman? How the fuck did he reach here?" Damien's voice whispered in his cousin's ear.

'No wonder Adiva was getting that analogous feeling of being watched.....'

"I don't believe this...I'm calling our men at the island....I am sure this is some kind of a masquerade." Artyon pointed out before his fingers started working on the untraceable laptop keyboard.

'A masquerade indeed!!' Zacharias declared.

The ring continued to blare on the other line before someone received the call and Artyon ordered him to elucidate the situation of the said inmate.