♣Chapter 62♣

🔔 Disclaimer:- Detailed mature content ahead....

Zacharias drove towards the warehouse. Demyan and Igor were waiting for him when he reached the place. They guided him towards the captive while he obscured his mask and gloves before striding towards the cell.

It took less than half an hour for him to realize that the waiter was innocent. The waiter turned out to be oblivious that he was used as a pawn in this whole game that was dirtily laid out. He ordered to release the man, but not before a minatory to seal his lips if he dared to open his mouth about his captivity.

It was dinner time when Zacharias and his brothers reached the manor. The staff was scurrying around placing cutlery and dishes on the table while Adiva and his sisters helped them. Freshening up he got down for the dinner that took place with the usual nattering and him relishing on teasing his wife by rubbing his hand down her thighs that earned him glares of daggers from her. He couldn't help but smirk at her flustered state.

After dinner, the ladies got up to enjoy their customary hanging out together while he had to deal with the danger his wife was under. Zacharias pulled her for a kiss before walking back towards his office.

"Remember what I told you in the afternoon..." He whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened as she looked at him with her cheeks flushed. "Be ready, I'll be there soon." Placing one last kiss he walked towards the lift.

Zacharias started going through the CCTV footage again. His eyes scanning for any type of clue or abnormality. As he keenly observed the footage, he saw a man constantly peering at Adiva. Every fucking time when he thought that no one was watching his actions, he would busy himself staring at her. His eyes held macabre. Knitting his eyebrows, Zacharias observed his every single move. There was something wrong about this man, he could feel it and his intuitions were never wrong. Judging by the students behaving around him, he concluded that the man might be from the faculty.

Quickly scanning his photo, Zacharias emailed it to the university dean before placing him a call. The dean was shocked to receive a call from this powerful man who alao happened to be the chairman of the institute.

"Mr.Ivanov, to what do I owe this pleasure?"  Zacharias was irked by his sickeningly sweet voice.

"An e-mail has been sent to you, check it and email me back every single information of the person within ten minutes." He voice held austerity.

"Sure Mr.Ivanov..."

Zacharias didn't wait for him to speak further and hung up on the call. Exactly within ten minutes, his screen blinked notifying an email. Clicking it open he started scanning through the details.

This man was a professor in the college, who also happened to teach one of the subjects attended by his wife. There was nothing suspicious about this man. His slate was clean. No any types of dubious activities or criminal record. But yet he thought to keep an eye on him.

Wrapping up all his work, he decided to call it a night and walked towards the bedroom. The thought of his beautiful wife sprawled on the bed naked, brought strain in his pants. Increasing his pace, he walked towards the room but was met with disappointment when he saw her fast asleep.

A smirk made its way on his lips as he strode towards the bed. Caressing her cheek he murmured, "Not so soon love....When is it that I let you sleep without me being inside you?"

His smirk grew wider when he watched her clutching the duvet in her dainty fingers. She was in a state of half sleep. quickly discarding his clothes he climbed upon the bed. As he pulled away the duvet, he saw her sleeping in her nightgown.