♣Chapter 59♣

Adiva's P.O.V:-

"What about this one?" I inquire Tina for the nth time, as I model for her in a cream colored gown. She looks at it with distaste and clicks her tongue shaking her head, while leisurely laying on the bed, her elbow propping on the mattress with her palm supporting her head. There is one thing that is surely lacking here, and that is a bowl of popcorn in her hand, as I can see her thoroughly enjoying the show.

I groan in exasperation. "I am done modelling for you. I've tried every single dress from my closet since the last one and a half hour, and you haven't approved a single one of them...." I raise my hand towards the pile of clothes lying on the bed.

Shrugging her shoulders, she replies, "I can't help Adiva, there is not a single dress that suits for the college party. All of them are either too simple or too fancy." Suddenly her eyes twinkle and she gets up from her bed, "Let's go shopping, what say?"

I shake my head. "No...No Khristina, we are not doing that. Exams are hardly a month away and we can't spend hours on shopping for some stupid college party."

"Oh common Adiva, this will be be our last college party, after we are done with our post grads there ain't be any college or a party anymore. So, lets just enjoy it to our fullest. And besides, this will be my last party as a bachelor, and soon I'll be getting married in the next two months. Thanks to my brother." She tries to persuade me batting her lashes while adding the last part in a mordant tone, begetting me to role my eyes. "Common Adiva, please. Won't you grant your sister's such a small wish?" She waggles my hands, giving me her infamous puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" I give in.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She claps happily.

"But-" I raise my finger, interrupting her happy dance. "We are first going to ask Ana if she has any new college party type collection, and if she doesn't, its only then we will weigh the option of visiting a mall."

"Okay" She accepts quickly without any qualms.

"Good. Then lets go." I pat her shoulder, as I straighten my back and walk out of the room with Tina beside me.

"Aren't you excited to get married to the love of your life?" I ask her, as we descend down the stairs to Ana's floor.

"Its not that I don't wanna get married...It's just that I was not prepared to get married so soon, that too soon after our mid terms. I thought that he will at least wait till I get done with my university, but no. I don't know what's gotten into him, he is so persistent on getting us married. It's my marriage, and I don't have time to shop for my own wedding gown." She rattles disappointingly.

"I don't know why are you getting worried for such a baloney." She gives me an incredulous look. "What? I am speaking the truth. Yours or Ana's case is not like mine. Look, don't take it otherwise, but you should feel lucky, for you will be staying in the same house even after marriage. And what's the best thing? You both love each other. So, I don't think there is any problem here. As far as your dress is concerned, Ana is already working on it. She is your sister after all. She knows your taste, and trust me, its going to be the best wedding gown ever and you will be the most beautiful bride...."

She throws a charming smile my way.

"Don't worry, everything will turn out to be good"

"Yeah, and I don't think you will be able to visit your family soon..."

"Yeah, I guess..." I reply sullenly, as we reach her room.

"I do think I have some new designs." Ana Speaks picking up her mac book, as we ensconce on the bed beside her.