♣Chapter 8♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V

"Fuck" Zacharias growled raking his fingers through his hairs for the umpteenth time as he beeped the horn repeatedly. He was stuck in the traffic for the last 15minute. He was already late for the exhibition as he was stalled in an important meeting. There were already 10 messages and 6 missed calls from Khristina inquiring about his whereabouts. It was a meeting about his company's latest venture in automobiles. They had already been planning it for months. The meeting was already scheduled for tomorrow but the investors had another urgent work and they had to head back to Germany today itself by their evening flight.

Hence, he had to reschedule his meeting for today. There were already three missed calls from Khristina during the meeting. His phone pinged bringing him back from his reverie. "Khristina just give me five minutes more" he groaned picking up his phone only to realize that, it was not Khristina but a message from unknown number.

Zacharias clicked open the message "Your pretty little sister won't be alive to say hello to her brother!! Hmmm.....Initially I had thought of kidnapping her and giving her a slow painful and a torturous death. What a pretty little vixen of a sister you have.....Alas I can't even enjoy the taste of her beautiful body.....Believe me! I tried! but alas your dogs follow her every single place she goes. I can say that the stars are truly on my side today. She is completely alone....I will be damned if I miss this golden chance. So....change of plans....an easy death for her...what say?? Tsk..tsk...poor girl...she is completely oblivious of the death trap set for her....aah I'm so sorry cause these are the final moments of her pretty life. A surprise from her brother....BOOM!!!!"

Another message alert....he opened it to see Khristina standing at the balcony of the building frowning as she looks at her phone, a red dot flickered on her forehead. Panic set in him as he stared at the picture in horror. "Motherfucking bastard" he growled trying to contact Khristina but her phone was left unanswered. Trepidation set throughout his body. He was about to get down the car and race towards the spot, when the signal light flickered green. Adrenaline rushed through his body as he stepped hard on the pedestal and revved up his car at the maximum speed making his way through the busy streets of New York meanwhile alerting all his men to gather at the venue.

Zacharias had already ordered Igor to crack all the security cameras around the area to get the footage and ordered all his men to tighten the security around the building. As soon as he parked the car he sprinted inside the building, with Artyon and damien following behind him. "Jesus please don't let me be late" he mumbled to himself while running through the floors. They heard a loud commotion in the lounge area and they made a dash towards that direction to see a large cluster of people gathered around someone? "No....No....No....." he chanted running towards them by shoving people coming in the way.

He exhaled a sigh of relief as soon as his gaze landed on his sister. She was completely fine but equally petrified. He practically ran towards her and hugged her tightly in his arms. Investigating for any signs of injury Zacharias sighed in relief. "Are you okay?" He asked cupping her face in his palms. She nodded, "Yeah, I am. A little scratches here and there." she shrugged. "Thanks to her or else there would have been a complete different scenario" she replied pointing her finger behind him. Zacharias turned around and his heart stopped beating for a second as soon as his gaze landed on the beauty. He could see the horror in her eyes, her tear stained face, her arms covered in her own blood, her forehead bled soaking her hijab. He couldn't remove his eyes from the beauty. Only then did he blink when he saw her body swaying to and fro,as her vision blurred. Her eyes flickered repeatedly trying to clear her vision while she shook her head. Her legs wobbled as she tried to maintain the balance. He quickly ran towards her and took her in his arms as he found her slipping into unconsciousness.

"Adiva.....Adiva...." he could hear the girl which he recognized as her friend back at the hotel entrance and a woman screaming her name. Zacharias lifted her tiny body in his arms and signaled Damien to grab Khristina as he sprinted out of the lounge area to get her medical help. He rushed out of the building with his beautiful girl still in his arms. Zacharias could hear her friend screaming her name as she ran behind them. He stopped and turned around, "Who are you and where the hell are you taking her?" It was the woman who demanded. "Can't you see I'm trying to get her a damn medical help?" Zacharias growled. She visibly flinched at his temperament. "I am her guardian teacher and these are my students" she motioned her hand between the girls before continuing, " I have already called for a medical help, our guide must be reaching us by now." Just then a man came running towards them. "Jackson?" he frowned looking towards the man. Jackson was his beloved valet, Christopher's son and one of his men. Jackson's eyes widened as soon as his gaze landed on Zacharias, nonetheless, he quickly bowed before him as the woman and the girl shared a confused look. Jackson was an undercover agent, he did odd jobs to gather hidden information about his enemies.

"Mrs.Rose, Miss Adiva is in good hands please do not worry" Jackson assured them. "Damien and Jackson, get the ladies to the Manor" Zacharias ordered before nestling his girl close to his chest as he covered her face under his coat to protect her identity.

очистить помещение и не дать полиции узнать личность девушек ("Clear the premises and don't let the police get to know the identity of the girls") Zacharias ordered before pulling Khristina with him. She followed him quietly without saying a word. Zacharias got into the car with his angel nestled in his arms. Once settled, he ordered one of his men to drive the car as Khristina settled on the passenger seat.

Zacharias focused his attention back to the beauty in his arms. This was the first time he was getting to have a closer look of his angel. He admired her fair complexion, her beautiful smooth creamy skin. His eyes took in, her long eyelashes that fanned over her cheeks and than he peered at her oval face, her perfectly straight nose, her slightly chiseled cheeks and her beautiful pink lips.

As he pulled her close to his body he could not resist himself from kissing her forehead leaving his lips there longer than necessary. Pulling away from her cold frame he caressed her cheeks, Fuck! he could feel her body getting much colder and her skin turning paler. "On the damn heater" he growled. "We're almost there princess, hold on a little longer for me" he whispered lightly.

Before he knew it, the driver stopped the car as one of the guards opened the door for him. As soon as he got down the car, he ran up the front stairs that lead to the front door to get her some medical help followed by Khristina.

"Zac what the hell!! what's happening here?" Anastasia his elder sister shrieked as she saw her brother carrying a girl in his arms with Khristina trailing behind. "Relax sweetheart, everything is under control. Do not panic okay....Come let's take care of Khristina" Artyon assured her. "Khristina? What happened to her?" her voice filled with panic. "I'll explain you all.... but first let's take care of her." he said as they walked towards the panic stricken Khristina.

Zacharias could not think about anything at that moment other then making sure to get his angel a proper medical help and stop her blood flow. He pushed the door open to his room and set her on his bed. Before he knew what he was doing he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

The knock on the door informed the arrival of the doctor. His men had already called him on their way back. Zacharias ordered him to enter, he entered the room with his medical supplies all in his bag that he had to his side.

Vote, comment, like and share....

Enjoy reading.....

Until next time... Good bye....