♣Chapter 58♣

🔔 Disclaimer: Mature scenes ahead....

We rush to check up on Jackson as soon as we are back. He had already gained consciousness when we were at the villa. I am relieved and happy to be once again greeted by his happy and smiling face.

Zacharias leaves for his office soon after checking up on Jackson leaving me with my adorable niece and nephew and my dear Khristina. We spend sometime playing with them before they get tired and are put to sleep for their afternoon nap.

As soon as I walk in the room, I instantly fall on the bed feeling sleepy. I was still tired from the lack of sleep. Thanks to my husband who did not grant me the privilege for the whole weekend. I might have hardly slept for 6-8 hours during the whole weekend.

The incessant ringing of my new phone wakes me up from my deep slumber. Zacharias had handed me a new phone when we were at the villa, since mine was destroyed by those kidnappers.

My eyes widen as I look at the name on my screen. Its Clementia!

Ya Rab, I hope everything is fine with her. What a terrible friend I am. I was so wrapped up in my own world of happiness that I forgot to check up on my friend.

Clearing my throat, I receive her phone call and I am instantly greeted by her chirpy voice filled with happiness and excitement, informing me about her parents being discharged from the hospital, and also that they got hold of all their properties including their houses and companies. I am relieved and happy to hear that. She had most importantly called to invite me and Tina to her new house and also for the party that she threw for her parents.

Though they had owned the house for a very long time, but after suffering through the torture in the hands of those monsters and getting back to everything they once owned, it was like a new life and a new home for them, and I very much agree to that. We talk for a while before saying our goodbyes. She messages me her address and its a 45 minutes drive from the manor.

I am happy that at last all her family's tormentors are dead and I wish them to rot in hell. Cause I definitely know that those perpetrators were not arrested by the police, but were killed by the Russian mafia. And I don't want to go or know the gruesome details of their death. The short glimpse that I've experienced is enough for me to know what happens when someone tries to cross the Russian Mafia.

Refreshing myself, I offer my afternoon prayers before walking towards Khristina's room. A smile forms on my lips as I find her lying on her bed with her phone in her hands and her legs dangling in the air, engrossed in ferociously typing something on her phone.

I clear my throat to gain her attention. "Hey, you busy?" I probe, taking a seat beside her. Raising her head she smiles at me before turning over and placing her head on my lap, making me chuckle.

"Nope. Dealing with some usual college work." She replies.

"Oh" I say, combing my fingers through her hairs.

"I got a call from Clementia, inviting us for her house warming party." I inform her causing her to raise her eyebrow.

"House warming party? Did she buy a new house?"

"Uh..Kind of.." I reply, earning a narrowed eye look.

"Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me?" She inquires keeping her eyes still narrowed.

"Let's continue our talk on the canopy of the terrace. And its been ages since we had been there." I suggest.

"Sure. Why not?" She shrugs her shoulders before straightening herself.