♣Chapter 47♣

"Girl I am so angry at you...You only said for five minutes and spent a complete hour over there." Jackson hollers at me, scowling angrily.

"Sorry...Sorry..." I hold my ears, smiling sheepishly at him.

"Hmph...Whatever....Now get in the car...You made me wait completely for an hour at this scrawny place. You should have seen the looks the passersby were giving me, as if I am some kind of a delicious meal that they so want to enjoy." I giggle at his words, as he revs up the car. "By the way, why does your friend stays in such a tacky place?" He inquires.

I sigh before answering, "She has got stuck into some serious problems Jackson."

"Oh" He says, and doesn't asks anything further, to which I am thankful for.

"We are lucky that boss is stuck in a long meeting, or else he would have had my head by now." He grunts unhappily.

Yeah, that really turned out to be in my favor, or else, I wouldn't have been able to explain anything on the phone and he would have ordered Jackson to drag me home.

"Didn't I already assured you that I'll handle him Jackson? You don't have to worry. I'll explain him everything myself." I again assure him, causing him to grin at me.

Just then I hear my phone ring. I smile as I see Riya's number flashing on the screen. Though we both are busy in our own lives, we manage to talk to each other at least twice a month. I receive her call and I chat with her for 20 long minutes.

As I contemplate over my thoughts, sitting in the car, I realize I can't tell Zacharias to help me in this matter. He will never allow me if he gets to know that I am involving myself into something close to danger.

'Who can help me in this?' I ponder, tapping my finger on my chin, when suddenly a face pops up in my mind.

Not waiting for reaching home, I quickly dial his number. After four to five rings, he picks up the call.

"Hey Igor, where are you?" I probe excitingly.

"In my grave..." He grunts lazily.

Bewildered, I look at my screen to double check. Did I dial the right number? Yes I did dial the right number.

"Hello Adiva, you there?" I hear his voice.

Oh I did dial the right number. God! He is such a drama queen.

"Oh yeah....Which cemetery?" I decide to play along, suppressing my laugh.

"Ivanov's manor" He replies in a monotone.

"Hang on there. I'll be reaching soon...Don't go anywhere.." I tell him before hanging up the call and burst into laughter.

Jackson looks at me bemused. "What happened? And what is Igor doing at the cemetery?"

I wave my hand still trying to control my laughter. "No silly, you do know how big of a drama queen he is...He is at home sulking around. Apparently Zacharias might have loaded him with some work. That's why he is being a drama queen sulking around at home."

"Jesus! Who can tell this computer geek is such a big conspicuous."

"I know, right..." I agree with him.

The rest of the ride we talk randomly as we reach the manor. I happily get down the car, but not before thanking him. As I am about to walk through the stair case platform, I hear Jackson calling me.

"Hey, don't you dare think that I forgave you for making me wait for a complete one hour. You owe me." He shouts from the car window.

Turning around, I speak, "Okay, I promise I'll soon treat you with a sumptuous lunch...Now I hope that's enough for you to forgive me.."