♣Chapter 39♣

After enjoying their dinner, as they were ambling down the beach, it took Zacharias by surprise, when she questioned him whether he had any past flings. Now this was the great opportunity,  to get a reaction out of her and get a glimpse of her feelings for him by teasing her a little.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked, smirking mischievously, as he watched her nodding her head reluctantly.

"Well...." He started dragging out his words, turning his back towards her. "If you so wish to know, then I can't help but be honest with you...Adiva, there had been actually tonnes of women whom I've slept with. In the morning, as soon as I went to the office, two or three during lunch breaks and then later in the evening and at least four at night." He cringed in disgust as he spoke. Yet he lied in ease, just to get a reaction out of her. "What can I do? Women fall all over me and I do love to please them...After all, I am a man, I've my own needs...Well, do you want to hear how I am in bed, so that you will be prepared when we fornicate our marriage? What say?" He continued and looked behind him to find her already gone...

'How couldn't I hear her footsteps?'

His eyes wandered around to find her sitting on the sand far away from him. He sighed and walked towards her to find her wiping her tears, as soon as she sensed his presence. Had he not been looking intently at her, he would have not even realized her crying.

Sitting behind her, he caged her body in his, as he tried to talk to her, kissing her shoulder. She cringed and scrunched her nose, asking him not to kiss her with those same lips, that kissed other women. It was adorable as she blurted out, that he had beautiful lips. First she had called him handsome and now she thought he had beautiful lips. What all thoughts would he hear from her about him, if he continued teasing her?

But soon his plans were thwarted off by her, as soon as she made an excuse of being tired...He knew she was clearly vexed at him. Not wanting to continue anymore, he got up and threw her on his shoulders, making her yelp in surprise. She started hitting him with her tiny fists as she protested to put her down, while he carried her towards his next surprise. He had to spank her cute soft ass before threatening her that he will do more if she won't keep her mouth shut. Now, that really shut her up.

'God they are so soft...' He thought. Though it was not the first time, he was watching this beautiful view.

He stopped as soon as they reached their destination, and pulled her down. He laid on the soft mattress as she got herself busy admiring the view, before pulling her on top of him, making her soft body collide against his. She was still adamant on going back. Zacharias thought of not pressing the matter anymore and explained her everything, that he was a celibate and never entertained any women throughout his life, and that she is the one whom he loves and will always be the one.

He could see herself relaxing at his confession, while he leaned forward and captured her soft lips in his. Her lips were like a fucking drug for him. The one without which he won't survive. He rolled over making her lie on the mattress without breaking the kiss. Her delicate fingers moving into his brown hairs were stirring various sensations within him making him groan. Her soft moans were the best music that he had ever heard.

She broke the kiss gasping for air, while he moved downwards, kissing and nipping her jaw and the side of her neck, as he licked and sucked her soft milk white skin. She turned her her providing him better access.

'Hmm, my little vixen is learning..'

Sucking on her sweet spot, he bit her there enough to tear the skin, making her scream his name. Her calling out his name itself was a major turn on for him. He wandered, how bewitching she would look, when he would pound into her sweetness hard and fast while making her cum again and again, as she would scream and moan his name while writhing under him. The thought itself made him hard even more, as he scraped his teeth, placing wet kisses on her soft milky breasts.