♣Chapter 63♣

Adiva's P.O.V :-

"Lets try the newly opened cafe across the street." Clementia suggests, as we walk out of the university gates. "Cause I am so done with the college canteen food."

"Fine by me. I am in." I simply shrug looking at Khristina. "What say?"

"Hell yeah, I am so in.." She hollers grinning at us making me chuckle at her childishness.

The freshly aroma of brewing coffee, the sweet flavors of various croissants and pastries and the savory aroma of food hits my nostrils as we enter the cafe. Its a simple cafe, designed in a unique Victorian style with a touch of modern designs. As we take our seats a waitress walks towards us with a practiced smile on her lips.

"Hello. Welcome to Rower's. What can I get for you?" She inquires politely, while handing us the menus.

We order our food and she takes her leave to bring our orders. The constant feeling of being watched overwhelms me when we are in the middle our conversation. I look around and inquire hesitantly, "Do you guys think that we are under watch?"

Tina scrunches her eyebrows, "Under watch? As if being stalked?" I nod my head too quick. "Why do you feel that way?" Concern etches her features.

So they don't feel anything as such. Not to worry her further and give a name to what I assume is my paranoia, I answer her, "Ah! It might be the horror movie from last night that's playing with my mind." I half lie, chuckling nervously.

"Are you sure?" She presses, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah...Yeah..." I wave off.

True though, me and Zacharias had watched a movie together but it was nowhere close to any horror, cause we had watched a sci fie movie. I would never watch nor would Zacharias ever allow me to watch anything that is even close to horror. Nonetheless, they go back to random talks and I wander my eyes around trying to occupy my brain with anything that's not filled with my constant paranoia.

My eyes land on the stacks of newspapers and magazines displayed on the rack beside our table. A particular magazine catches my eye and I walk up to it and grab the magazine, a goofy smile playing on my lips as my eyes land on my husband's photograph in a gray suit sitting in an armchair looking as dashingly handsome as ever on the cover page of the magazine. The title stating, 'World's richest prodigy billionaire'.

"What's that?" Khristina peeks curiously. I turn the cover page towards her. "Oh he is being nominated again. I bet anyone could break his record of being the richest and finest billionaire in the business world."

I flip the pages and find every page adorned with the pics of all the brothers excelling in their own fields. It seems like the whole business world is owned by the Ivanov's. There are other businessmen too, who have been interviewed and nominated for the Businessman of the year award.

"Khristina, you tell me how does it feels to be the sister of the Prodigy Billionaire?" Clementia inquires inquisitively, intertwining her hands and placing them on the table.

"Nothing." Comes her subtle reply. She lifts her shoulder in a half shrug earning a raised brow from her, clearly giving her a look of incredulity. "Common, once you are in that world, you get used to it..." She replies flatly, earning an eye roll from Clementia. I can't help but snicker at her reply.

Just then the waitress arrives with our food. With a smile on her face, she places the food in front of us. We thank her and without wasting another second, we dig in.

"This is soo good...." Tina moans, chewing her food.

"I agree..." Clementia breaths out loud, while I hum in response.