♣Chapter 78♣

I don't know how am I gonna do that amidst two psychotic monsters and their lap dogs guarding the place with huge weapons.

'Oh my dear Rab, please protect us from these evil monsters.' I keep on supplicating my prayers.

'My babies are innocent, please don't let anything happen to them. God! They haven't even entered the world...' My tears keep on spilling turning my cheeks hot.

I feel my babies moving inside me, causing a turmoil. As if they know their mother is in danger. I try to suppress my pain by biting on my lips drawing enough blood, my mouth tasting coppery. My nails dig into my palm so hard that I don't even realize it until I feel the warm liquid trickling down my wrists.

"Aww pretty face, you should know that you're tears only turn me on more." He bends down and grabs my throat. "I feed on your fear..." He hisses, smiling crookedly, running the knife across my face. "You are mine!!" He suddenly growls, making me flinch. "Mine to do with anything I desire...Mine to claim...Mine to tarnish this pretty body of yours...Mine to play with anyway I crave..."

My eyes distend in trepidation, as his hands holding the knife glides up and I hear the tearing of my sleeves with a sharp pain running down all my along my arm as the dastard starts cutting my skin along with my sleeves.

I scream and cry out in pain wiggling my arms around the chain.

"Take it you bitch...Take it....This is your punishment for whoring yourself out to another man who wasn't me.. And this is just the starting, wait until we extricate that bastard child from your body. You'll will be begging by the time I will be done with you, yet I will not be done with you..I'll never be done..." He laughs like a psychopath he is.

Flashes in bits and pieces start dancing in front of my eyes. A young girl tied to the bed while the monster hovering over her tortures her as she screams and cries helplessly... I shake my head off those flashes.

Through my tear blurred vision, I watch that sick Sullivan enjoying my flight with a glint in his eyes, as he records everything on his phone.

"You see this is Ivanov, how your wife is being tortured? I bet you might be growling and squirming on your seat, yet you are unable to do anything...Oh how I long to see this moment! The great Zacharias Ivanov on his knees, the way I long to see you the most...This is nothing but just start, by the time we are done with her, you would rather wish she was dead... And finally I will kill you and those mighty brothers of yours, and be the rightful king I always was...." I cry, as he cackles like a hyena, when the dastard moves to my other arm.

 I am still fighting against my restraints. I want to move my legs so that I could kick him, but he has trapped me between his legs, making me powerless. Gathering all my strength I head butt him, making him land on his ass hard. I hear a crack and a scream ripples from his throat as he  clutches his bloody nose in his hand. My own head spinning from how hard I hit him.

"You bitch!!" He screeches, prowling at me and before I know it a hard punch lands on my face full force. 

'God that hurts like hell..'

The blow stuns me. I see colored stars dance across my vision blinding me and making me wobble. Before my brain actually registers the explosion of fierce pain, blood splatters out of my mouth and erupts from my nose. I feel like I might vomit.

"You dared to hit me huh...You dared to hit me..." He hisses, yanking me by my hairs. I look at him with fire burning in my eyes, the blood running down is cracked nose giving me a sense of satisfaction.

"Fuck that bitch has got some strength....She is a crazy wild cat...." Sullivan looks astounded. "No wonder that motherfucker is so into her..." He cackles.