♣Chapter 68♣

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the CSI Airport Mumbai. The local time is 6:05 p.m. and the temperature is 29 degree Celsius." The flight attendant's voice floats in the cabin. "For your safety and comfort please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the captain turns off the seat belt sign. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board....."

I tune out the voice, busy watching the plane  descend and the tyres hitting the tarmac.

"On behalf of Ivanov airlines and the entire crew I would like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you onboard again in the near future. Have a nice stay."

My ears perk at her last statement and a sharp pain shoots in my chest,  yet I camouflage it with a smile when one of the air host pulls my luggage and requests me to follow him. I was given extra attention during the whole flight, since they realized that I am the wife of the owner. Nonetheless, I comply and follow him out of the plane.

My face contorts into shock and surprise when I see my elder brother standing in front of me with a wide grin on his face at the entrance of the Arrival Terminal. He opens his arms wide for me to run into them, but I'm too shocked to react or move from my place. I don't even notice that the air host that was accompanying me has parked my luggage beside me and leaves my side with a "Have a nice day ma'am."

'How did he know about my arrival? I don't even have my phone with me. Zacharias took it. I remember very well. I am sure I am not the one to inform inform him.'

My train of thoughts are interrupted when he speaks, "Are you gonna keep staring at me as if you've seen a ghost rather than hugging me teddy?"

His voice breaks the last thread in me and I run into his arms crying.

"Ah my teddy I missed you so much..." he murmurs hugging me tightly as soon as I crash into his body.

"I missed you too bhai....So much." I murmur on his shoulder.

"Wait, are you crying?" He inquires pulling me at his arm length.

Shaking my head I sniff and try to wipe my tears. "They are happy tears.." I smile at him.

"No teddy, your eyes are swollen and there are dark circles under your eyes." He eyes me dubiously.

A nervous chuckle escaped my lips. "I just got down from an interminable long flight. I am just enervated that's it. By the way, how did you know about my arrival? Cause I surely didn't inform anyone."

"Your husband informed me about your surprise visit and asked me to pick you up." He informs, placing his hand on my shoulder while picking up my bag with his other hand.

I stared at him incredulously. "Zacharias?" I ask unable to believe my ears.

"Hmm Zacharias...Come...." he ushers towards the exit.

"And here my surprise goes down the drain." I fake my disappointment. He chuckles.

"Don't worry, it's only me who knows about your arrival, others are kept in the dark. I've just told them that there is a beautiful surprise awaiting them tonight." He smiles, pulling me more into his body as we exit the airport and walk towards the familiar white Maybach parked at the entrance.

Bhai loads my luggage in the boot of the car as I go and take the passenger seat. Getting behind the wheel he starts driving the vehicle.

"What happened to your phone teddy? I tried calling you but your phone was switched off."

"I forgot."  A lie escapes my lips.

"You forgot?"

"Yeah I left my phone in a hurry."