♣Chapter 79♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V:-

Zacharias was at one of his company's work site inspecting the new shipment brought in, when his phone started blaring in his pocket. It was Alexei. Warning bells started ringing in his head as he swiped the green button and raised to his ear.

"Korol', Koroleva drove away without security..."

His blood ran cold. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"S-She wanted to join Khristina and the kids for the walk in the park. I requested her to wait until I arrange the escort. She replied assertively and when I turned my back to call the guards, she had already taken off..."

"What the fuck were the guards doing at the gates?" He roared.

"They couldn't dare say no to the Koroleva..."

"God help me, if anything happens to her I am gonna kill you all." He bellowed, squeezing the device in his hand. And the thing that he was most scared of, happened. Her panic alarm started ringing on his device. "Fuck!" He cursed silencing it, and dialed Adiva's number as he took long strides towards the building's exit and walked towards his vehicle.

Christopher who was casually leaning against the car, stood alarmed as soon as he watched Zacharias walking towards him with a frown on his features and his phone glued to his ears. He was quick to open the door without asking questions.

Zach slid inside the car repeatedly dialing her number, but it always went on a voicemail. He knew in his gut that something was wrong. Realizing the emergency, Christopher drove as fast as he could, swiveling expeditiously through the New York traffic.

Zacharias had been working from home as much as possible and would only go to the company when necessary. Today was one of those days when he had to be present to finalize the deals relating to the automobile purchase.

He could only hope that his wife and babies were safe. Quickly alerting his brothers, he tracked Adiva's vehicle. Her car was parked near the park gate. Zacharias hurriedly got down the car and saw the guards already present. His blood ran cold as soon as he approached her car. A small piece of paper was attached to the windshield.

"Your precious life is now in my hands. Let me see if you can get it back...."

Zacharias growled thunderously, his roar reverberating around the park, not only frightening his guards, but also the birds, that scampered and flew away.

More cars piled up across the area. His brothers got down their cars and ran towards him.

"Zacharias, what happened?" Damien inquired.

Zacharias couldn't do anything other than placing the piece of paper in his hand.

"Fuck no!!" He heard them growl.

"How could this be possible after taking such great measures?" Igor mumbled.

"Did you track her?" Artyon asked.

Zacharias turned around and gave him a solemn look. "Her ring is at one place and her pendant the other. I know she is not there."

"Yes, but what's wrong in checking those places?"

Zach just nodded his head while Artyon ordered the men to check those places before they all drove back to the manor.

Anastasia and Khristina where in hysterics. Alexei and the guards stood there guilty with their heads hung low.

"Zach where is she?" Ana cried holding the lapels of his coat between her fingers. He couldn't reply, other than staring at her grimly.

"Zach-"