♣Chapter 32♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V

"You have got the deal. It was pleasure doing business with you Mr.Ivanov." The man spoke forwarding his hand for a handshake. Zacharias nodded curtly as he shook his hand.

As soon as the man left the place, Zacharias fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed his private investigator who was also one of his trusted men in the underground world. "Romano, I want every single information about this man named Jack Parker. Dig out every single hole about him and I want every single information by the evening."

"Dude, what's wrong? We have already got the land. What are you trying to find out?" Alyosha inquired confused.

"There is something fishy about this man. Will get to know by the evening." Zacharias replied in apprehension, as they got in the Limo.

 Zacharias called Benjamin, the head guard at the manor, as soon as he entered his office. "All good?"

"Everything is under control Korol', except for the ladies had been out for shopping. They got back an hour ago." Benjamin replied.

"Good. Keep updating."

"Yes Korol'"

Zacharias sighed, as he hung up on the call. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head against the headrest of his chair. A smile made its way on his lips at the pulchritudinous image of his wife that flashed in front of his eyes. Every single thing about her amazed him. He was so anxiously waiting for the day when she would embrace him without any hesitation or fear for him, the day when his wife would love him back wholeheartedly, the day she would happily give herself to him.

Zacharias growled petulantly, when a knock ensued on the door obstructing his reverie of beguiling thoughts. "What?"

"S-Sir you have a meeting in next 15mins." His assistant Charlie strutted in.

"Is the board room ready?"

"Yes sir"

Zacharias nodded curtly dismissing him. He got up and walked out of his office towards the boardroom. The meeting almost went for an hour before he decided to end the meeting and leave for home.

It was 7:30 in the evening when he reached the manor. With a quick shower he got changed into his t-shirt and track pants before descending downstairs, his eyes aching for his beautiful wife. The rich aroma of food greeted his senses as soon as he descended the last steps.

He could hear portions of his family's colloquy as he neared the dining area. Walking straight towards Adiva, and placed a kiss on her rosy lips, he smirked internally enjoying her flustered state. He knew very well she wouldn't dare resist him in front of the family.

Taking his seat beside her, he was exhilarated to find her serving his plate, although he did not care what the hell the dish was.

"How is the Biryani bro? Adiva made it..." Khristina inquired, as soon as he took the first morsel.

He just hummed in response, too engrossed at the taste of the food that exploded in his mouth. He would die eating her food every single day of his life. Zacharias was amused to find the anticipation in his wife's demeanor waiting for his response, as he observed her through his peripheral vision.

'Let's see is she asks me...' He smirked between his bites.

But alas! she never dared to open that sweet mouth of hers....

After the dinner, he entered his office followed by Artyon, Demyan and Alyosha. He received the phone call that he was anticipating the whole evening.