♣Chapter 64♣

I wasn't supposed to go to the college today. I had no work, no assignments left. But somehow some of my important notes had landed in my locker. Khristina was busy so I had to come alone. It's hardly a couple of minutes work, grab my books and leave. That's it.

There are few students lingering down the hallways, as I walk towards my locker. The otherwise clustered hallway is eerily silent. Punching my code, I open my locker and I am surprised to see a glittery paper wrapped box lying inside. I look around but find no one.

Who might have put that in my locker? Someone decoded my pin. What if someone stole my notes?

"God! No! No! Please be there! Please be there!" I chant crazily searching for my notes and breath a sigh of relief, when I find them far behind under the stack of files.

I quickly put them in my bag with all the other things, emptying my locker in the process. My pin is decoded and I can't risk losing my things, and I'm about to close the locker, when the box falls on my feet. I look down and find a note sticking out of the box.

With great trepidation, I shakily pick up the box and pluck out the crisp paper out of it. Letting out a shaky breath, I unfold the paper and my eyes land on the bold letters printed in black ink.

"A gift for the most beautiful woman in the world"

Panic starts to rise in my whole body, yet I try my best to remain calm. I don't want to give the stalker any kind of satisfaction by surrendering myself to any weakness. I have to be brave, I need to stay strong. He might be watching me from one of his hideouts. Crunching the paper in my hand, I walk away angrily and without looking at the contents, I throw the box in one of the trash bins.

Feeling a sense of satisfaction, as I start walking towards the exit, when my phone chimes in my hand, startling me. An unknown number flashes on the screen. The caller has blocked his number. My finger trails over the screen, my breaths shaky, as I watch anxiously for a couple of seconds before hitting the green button and raising it to my ear.

"Tsk...Tsk...tsk...Seems like my pretty face woman has turned into a little rebellion, and me being the generous one, have to remove the rebelliousness from you. I had been too lenient on you. Now, time for some fun, what say?" A very unfamiliar voice speaks followed by a sinister laugh making me cringe.

"What do you want?" My voice is shaky.

"Ah, good question. How about we play a game? You gonna get your pretty little ass into that dress and model for me."

"No way!!" I screech.

"No? Then get ready to watch your porn online. What say?"

"No! You won't do that." I cry out.

"Oh I can and I will..." I can see that sinister smirk playing on his ugly face as he watches me getting ruined under his hands.

My voice chokes. "Fi..Fine I'll...I'll do it..." Comes my shaky reply.

"What? I can't hear you...A little louder would be good, don't you think?"

That dastard! Ya Rab! Please help me overcome this evil.

"I said fine!!" I screech, gritting my teeth.

"There is my beautiful woman I know....Always obedient..."

"I am not your woman" I want to scream, but bite my tongue in the fear of going through another humiliating task. I so badly want to rip out this man's throat and gauge his eyes out.

"The address will be texted to you like always. You know the drill. Be there in 20minutes. Don't worry, I won't bite you.....For now..." I feel the bile rising in my throat at his words. "Now, hurry up darling....Time is precious, common chop chop..." With that the line goes dead.