♣Chapter 74♣

Adiva's P.O.V:-

"Wow!! I can't believe this Zacharias. This is so beautiful..." I gush happily squealing and running towards the royal blue private jet.

"Careful Zhena..." He admonishes getting a hold of me from behind and pulling me to his chest.
He places his hand protectively on my stomach. "Why do you always tend to forget that you are pregnant, hmm? You can't keep running like that, what if you fall down or hurt yourself?"

I resist my urge to roll my eyes. Zacharias has gone too overprotective over me since he learnt about my pregnancy, as if he wasn't before.

"Zacharias I am fine I just got a little excited. By the way you are the one to blame for that. I never got to travel or see your private jet..." I complain with a scowl.

"Now now that's a big lie.."

I turn in his arms and cross my arms against my chest. "What? And pray tell me how is that?"

"After our wedding, we traveled back home by this jet."

"Yeah if deporting me unconscious does counts, then yes..." I eye him accusingly, my voice dripping with sarcasm and this man has the audacity to smirk.

"Zach, Adiva, are you both gonna step inside or not?" Bhai yells, standing at the door of the jet.

"Wow you won't believe it's so beautiful inside." Zia squeals behind bhai making a chuckle as we climb up the stairs.

We are living back to New York with both my brother and sister accompanying us. Zacharias decided that we will stay for the night and leave the very next day, directly from Kashmir. My parents stayed back as both my dads had some work to wrap up at the company before they take a month long leave, so they will be joining us at New York the next week. I insisted that Ziya and bhai accompany us back, so that we could all enjoy doing the wedding shopping and  preparations, and here we are, ready to leave back home. Our parents will be taking an evening flight back to Bombay. They had insisted Zacharias that we all go to Bombay but he politely declined citing his work and the wedding preparations.

"Do you really own this jet?" Ziya questions in awe.

"One of the many" Zacharias replies.

"One-One of the many...?" Her eyes enlarge taking in the information.

"Yup"

"How many do you actually own?"

"6 private Jets and 3 choppers."

"And an airline" I add.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!" She looks at him incredulously.

"He shrugs, as I take in the luxury opulence of the jet that has a 'C' shaped huge black and silver colored couch with the flat TV screen facing it as soon as we enter, and the next to it is a round dining table that is mostly used for the meetings as per Zach's words.