♣Epilogue♣

Six years later.....

Daddy!! Daddy!!

Zacharias looked up from his laptop as his five year old twins barreled through the door, their cheeks pink from cold. Zacharias couldn't help but smile, as he saw his two little chipmunks running towards him. He swiveled his chair back as they launched their small bodies at him full speed. Zacharias caught them in his powerful arms, lifting them up from the ground and settling them on his lap. Their laughter and excited shrieks filled the air, relieving all his stress, as he watched their beautiful faces filled with unrestrained joy.

 Their laughter and excited shrieks filled the air, relieving all his stress, as he watched their beautiful faces filled with unrestrained joy

 "I missed you daddy.." Zaina murmured, her face buried in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too my baby girl..." He placed a kiss on her head, pulling her closer to him.

"But I missed you more daddy..." Zmaray muttered with an adorable scowl.

"I missed you too my boy..." Zacharias spoke, looking at the uncanny resemblance of his childhood as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

He still couldn't get over how much he looked like him.

Jackson stood at the door looking sheepishly guilty. "Sorry boss, they were recalcitrant and were throwing a fit to come and see you..."

"Its okay, I will handle them. You can go.."

He bowed a little and took his leave.

"Did you two misbehave?" His voice was stern.

They were quick to shake their heads, signing in unison, "No daddy."

"Then what am I hearing from uncle Jackson?"

Their heads hung low, realizing that they had done something wrong.

"We were missing you so much and wanted to see you..." The eldest twin replied, his voice filled with remorse.

They were on the verge of tears, as he watched their wobbling lips. Zacharias couldn't stand it anymore and immediately engulfed them in his arms, kissing their heads.

"We are sorry daddy, are you mad at us?" Zaina meekly inquired, peeking through her eyelashes.

"No my sweetheart I am not mad at you, instead I am happy that you both came to see me. You made my day."

"Really?" Their eyes twinkle in happiness.

"Yes, really. But you should also know that it was very wrong of you to not inform your mother. She must have been worried about you."

"Sorry daddy.."

"Don't apologize to me, say that to your mother. But for now, go and play, daddy has some   work to do." They both nodded happily, both kissing is each cheek, before sprinting towards the play area that Zacharias had built in his office after the twins were born.