♣Chapter 19♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V

"I accept" Zacharias replied to the Imam from under the groom's veil smirking inwardly as he heard the commotion outside. He had everything planned out felicitously. He had drugged the rascal who was supposed to marry his angel. Zacharias had planned it in such a way that the swine who was supposed to marry his angel would reach the venue just before the marriage ceremony. His men were guarding the place. Their work was to stall that bastard of a groom. And Zacharias was sure that he would create a ruckus leading to a commotion diverting everyone's attention to the clamor outside instead of the ceremony. And in that exact two minutes the Imam would call out his name asking for his acceptance to the marriage. He had already taken care of the Imam too. Zacharias was irked by this stupid veil but at the same time thankful to it keeping everyone in oblivion to the person behind the veil. He didn't care about all this as he initially thought of kidnapping his princess from the wedding but later thought otherwise.

Zacharias was so enraged at her. How dare she? How dare she thought of marrying someone else when she belonged to him and only him? He was planning various ways of punishing her, but first he had to make sure that she was completely his.

His jaw clenched in anger when his eyes landed on her. There she was....looking as beautiful as ever. His angel, adorned in a beautifully golden colored bridal dress. His eyes landed on her beautiful raven hairs that were covered in jewellery. This was the first time that he got a peek of her hairs. Her every single photo that he had, showed her hairs covered under a head scarf. She looked like an angel descended from heaven. His fist tightened in anger. How dare she look beautiful for someone who is not him? He was angry no slash that he was livid that she was dressed up so beautifully for someone who was not him. How dare she thought of of marrying someone when he had clearly stated his claim that she was his and fucking only his?

A frown appeared on his features when he saw her hesitant to answer the Imam. Shouldn't she be happy that she was marrying to her so called groom? "What's wrong with her? Why is she not answering?" He heard the people whispering around them. 'Common.....Common fucking say yes..' he chanted in his head. He didn't wanted the drama to start before their marriage ceremony.

"I-I- I..ac..accept" Finally! He heard her speak, her voice timid. He let out a relieved sigh, feeling those words like a sweet melody to his ears. He watched the Imam sighing in relief too. People came forward congratulating them as they clapped their hands.

Immediately, a loud gunshot reverberated through the hall scattering the guests around them screaming in panic. "Stay where you are, or else I won't hesitate to shoot!"

"Ah! On time..." Zacharias smirked. His identity still masked under the veil. His hands itching to kill that bastard who tried to take what was his. But, securing his wife was more important now. "How dare you rascals marry her to someone else?" Zacharias was annoyed hearing the bastard's screechy voice. 'How can someone tolerate such disgusting voice?' He cringed.

Everyone around him were confused as to what the hell was happening. "Who are you?" Zacharias heard her dad ask. 'Now the real game begins....' Zacharias smirked, as he removed the veil making everyone gasp in surprise. He couldn't control his smirk when he saw his angel gaping at him in utter shock.

Zacharias quickly pulled her into his body engulfing her small frame from behind. "Missed me love?" he whispered, his mouth close to her ear, observing her body shiver under his touch. 'God! That intoxicating smell...' He sniffed her drowning in her smell. Fuck! how badly he had missed her.

Soon she started wriggling in his arms trying to free herself as she stuttered asking him what was he doing here and asking her to let go. He tightened his hold on her while watching the drama unfold in front of him. But being the stubborn one, she kept on fighting to free herself from his hold. Only then she stopped protesting when he threatened to punish her in front of all the people. He was already containing his anger maintaining his cool stance but she was trying to test his patience.