Chapter 48 - Origin

Vaughan swore she could feel her right eye twitching. "C-Come again?"

"I never knew Remix was your daughter Alpha Trion." Optimus spoke up. "There was never any record of you having a child."

"I see why you are confused Optimus, all will be explained." He assured.

"Now hold on there!" Captain Witwickey spoke up, stepping in front of his daughter protectively. "She's my daughter! I've been raising her since the day she was born, not you!" 

"To Vaughan Witwickey perhaps. But I'm referring to the being that's sealed inside of her. My daughter." Alpha Trion clarified.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up, HOLD UP!" Andrew stalked forward, waving his hands. "Are you saying that there is a Cybertronian trapped INSIDE Vaughan?"

"I find that very hard to believe." Margret scoffed.

"Wait a minute everyone. Shouldn't we let Alpha Trion at least explain himself?" Vaughan suggested.

The humans exchanged glances with each other, looking scared and worried. But in the end they reluctantly nodded their heads in agreement.

"Alpha Trion, could you tell us about Remix? Her, origin story I suppose is a way to put it." Optimus asked.

The old Cybertronian nodded as everyone gathered around the monitor.

"Back then during Cybertron's Golden Age when I was of a younger age than I am now, the Covient of Primus foretold of a new Cybertronian being brought to life from the Allspark. I investigated and travelled down to Cybertron's core. It was there I discovered that this new born Cybertronian was Primus' gift to me.

I took her in and raised her as my own daughter. Like all Cybertronians, before they are given an official name, they first bare a serial number, if you will. Her's was F-101."

"Why do they have a serial number before they are given a name?" Daphine asked.

"Names are earned when they discover their destined profession, what they want to do as a living. Their name is related to such activity." Optimus explained.

"The two of us shared many things in common." Alpha Trion continued. She enjoyed history and exploring Iacon's Hall of Records when she was younger, and she too strongly believed in Cybertronian Religion. 

But it wasn't until one day, when the two of us visited Iacon's Downtown Plaza, that her talent for music changed her life."

*******

Alpha Trion and F-101 were walking around the plaza. The older mech was showing the young femme the sites, showing her everything high and low.

As they walked, something caught the Femme's attention. It was a sound. A certain tune.

Her optics twinkled as she found the source. A band was playing near by. 

She took Alpha Trion's hand in hers and nearly dragged him over to the group. They and other Cybertronians who were gathered, stood by and watched them play. 

The small femme tabbed her pedes along to the music. She was really enjoying herself. The band stopped playing and the audience clapped. One of the band numbers spotted the femme who was clapping yet also jumping up and down and cheering for them.

The band member grinned, setting his instrument down on the stand as he waved his hand over to her.

"Want to try it out?" He asked.

F-101 gasped as she looked up at her guardian, a bright smile on her face plate. 

Alpha Trion smiled as he waved her forward. "Go right a head little one."