Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City

Spike had been keeping Vaughan up to date on what's been happening involving the Autobots and the Decepticons for the past week.

It just seemed to go so slow for her. But whenever she heard a new war story from Spike, she felt all better.

She was just absolutely going crazy about everything she'd been missing.

First the Dinobots were created, a Decepticon leaving the ranks and joining along side the Autobots, the Autobots almost getting destroyed by a powerful crystal, and Megatron trying to brainwash the Dinobots into killing Optimus Prime which caused Wheeljack and Ratchet to create two more Dinobots!

"I should ask Spike what the Dinobots names are." Vaughan thought.

She couldn't wait to see her family and Autobot buddies again. Sure she would miss her friends from school, but she'll only be gone for 4 days. I mean come on, what's the worst that could happen?

Once Vaughan was done packing her small suitcase, she walked over to her desk, opening up her laptop and bringing up YouTube.

"Can't forget this." She thought.

She dragged the 'Radioactive Dubstep' file and began uploading it to her account.

"I'll leave you to your work." She smiled.

She decided to use this vacation to take advantage of her time and take some time off from Dubstep music for a little bit. She had been working on this song for over a month now has she was just drained of energy.

She closed her laptop as she hoisted the strap of her suitcase and walked down the stairs as she pulled out her cell phone, sending a text to Spike.

"All set to go. I'll be there in a few hours!" - Vaughan

"Oh you don't have to do that." - Spike

"What are you talking about Spike?" - Vaughan.

"Go out to your backyard and see for yourself." - Spike.

"My backyard?" Vaughan thought a loud.

"Honey are you ready to go?" Margret called from her room.

"Yeah mom! I just, need to check on something." She replied.

Vaughan ran for the back door of the house, rushing through by the pool and patio, pushing the wooden door to the backyard open.

Once she stepped outside, she stopped in her tracks as her eyes widened.

"No way!"

Standing before her was Ironhide who was leaning against a huge white jet plane with red and blue highlights. The side door opened up and Spike peeked out, waving at the girl.

"Hey cous'!" He greeted.

Vaughan actually chucked a bit as she slowly made her way towards the small group. "You guys are crazy."

"Maybe." Ironhide smirked, kneeling down in front of her. "Good to see you again superstar!"

"It's good to see you too Ironhide." Vaughan greeted.

Vaughan took a good look at the giant jet and its details. This just be the ex-Decepticon that Spike told her about. "Is this the guy?"

"Yep. Vaughan, this is Skyfire." Spike introduced. "Skyfire, this is my cousin Vaughan."

"It is my honour to make your acquaintance Vaughan." said Skyfire.

"The same goes for me Skyfire." Vaughan replied. "Anyone else here?"