Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions

The muffled sounds of the Bop Crew could be heard through the ceiling as Rocksteady and Poplock performed their song. It seems they were able to pull some strings in order to continue on in the competition without Oto. Although, the whereabouts of Oto and their friend Vaughan were on the least of everyone's minds right now.

Raoul was trying to force the door open, banging on it with foot, body slamming into it while the others idled around. He slammed into it one more time, wincing from the pain as he rubbed his soar arm.

"Forget it Raoul, you've been trying at this for hours. It's not going to open." Josh stated with a groan, sitting up against the wall.

Andrew glanced down at his side, finding his backpack on the floor along with the instruments that came crashing down with them. He picked it up, unzipping the bag as he pulled out his notebook that Vaughan had been borrowing to write the 'Counter Attack' song against the Mesmerizers. Although when he finally opened it to see what his friend had come up with, his eyes widened, saddening emotions filling him.

"Maybe it doesn't even matter that we're trapped down here," Andrew began as he showed everyone the pages. "I don't think the 'Counter Attack' song wouldn't have worked anyway."

"Of course it would have." Daphine stated, placing an assuring hand on the boys shoulder, before shooting a nasty glare at Raoul while flicking her hair out of the way of her face. "Assuming a certain someone didn't try to hog the spotlight the whole time we were trying to play it!"

Raoul crossed his arms, huffing. "Hey, if you want to tell Vaughan she's getting a little too caught up trying to be the new leader of this band, you don't have to be all cryptic about it."

That made something snap in Daphine's mind. Her eye brows narrowed, placing her hands on her hips. "I was talking about you, Raoul."

"Me?! I was just trying to make sure my band rocks as hard as it needs to." Raoul replied.

"OUR BAND!" The others yelled.

"If might have been your idea to start a band, but it's not just your band Raoul! This was Vaughan's band from the very beginning. I'm walking Cybertronian beginning!" Andrew stated.

"I'm the one who writes all the songs!" Raoul proclaimed.

"I write songs!" Andrew exclaimed, raising his hands in the air. "You just don't let us play any of them!"

"I just had the most perfect outfits for us to wear tonight." Daphine added.

Andrew groaned. "Again with the costumes! I agree with Jazz on this, no one cares what we're wearing!"

"I care Andrew! Sorry if I wanted to make a creative contribution to the band!" Daphine growled back at the boy, the two of them glaring at each other.

"Hey!" Josh screamed. "Do any of you remember fun? I'll give you a hint! It's the exact opposite of being in Music Nation!"

"I wish I never asked ANY of you to be in my band!" Raoul yelled.

"I wish I never agreed to it!" Daphine shouted back.

"Agreed!" Andrew and Josh added.

The four of them just went at it, going nuts. Yelling, nagging, and screaming at each other. They were so busy arguing that they didn't even notice a green glow surrounding them all. Then it gently seeped away from them, and sleeked through the cracks of the ceiling and spewed onto the floor of the stage.

********

When the Bopcrew was finished preforming their song, a set of fireworks erupted as the audience clapped and cheered them on as they walked off the main stage. They passed by the Mesmerizers who were all dressed up for the occasion.