Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together

It happened like a flash.

Vaughan, well, Remix technically, had her old memories of Cybertron back.

Her early years growing up with Alpha Trion, the guardian who loved her, cared for her and raised her since she was a sparkling, to the start of her music career when she first met Jazz, then Blaster came along, meeting her new band mates, touring Cybertron, all the way to...

... her death.

Her murder.

The city was put into temporary "shutdown" so all schools were closed for the rest of the day. Vaughan and her friends decided to take advantage of it, staying with a few of the Autobots at their New York Outpost hidden in Sparkplug's new garage.

The current Autobots who were present were Optimus Prime, Blaster, Jazz, Ratchet, and Prowl.

Ratchet checked on Vaughan and everyone else who went through the transformation, making sure that she and the others were still healthy and that the transformation didn't do anything drastic to their bodies.

Of course by the time they got back, the effects of their power wore-off, their Cybertronian armour de-materializing back into their regular clothing. As for Jazz and Blaster, they just deactivated their holoforms, focusing all attention and power on their true robot forms.

"They're checked out okay Prime, no injuries." Ratchet reported, standing back up after he was finished examining Spike.

"That's good to hear Ratchet." Optimus nodded. "Now, just how exactly did it happen?"

"It was weird. I mean, it happening to Vaughan is understandable since she's supposed to be Remix and all, but... us?" Spike questioned.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Josh agreed.

"How the heck are we a part of this?" Raoul asked.

"I have a feeling someone here knows." Jazz spoke up, stepping aside to reveal Vaughan, holding her arm with her hand, sulking.

"Vaughan? What's wrong?" Daphine asked with concern.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just... I figured everything out." She answered.

"You did?" Andrew asked her.

She nodded, moving her hand away from her arm as she stepped forward. "I remember everything. My entire life I had back on Cybertron? It came back."

"Really? That's great news!" Daphine exclaimed. "I thought you wanted to remember?"

"I did, but, as I was going through my memories with what I already learned, I discovered something too." Vaughan explained.

"What is it Vaughan?" Spike asked.

"Looks like I'm not the only reincarnation of a Cybertronian." She answered.

Her friends looked at her with a mix of surprise and confusion. "What do you mean by that?" Daphine asked.

"Prowl?" Vaughan summoned, looking up at the Autobot.

"Here's the thing guys," he began, stepping forward. "Remix wasn't the only one that was murdered on that day."

"You mean, her band mates were murdered too?" Josh asked for clarification.

"I'm afraid so." Prowl hung his head. "While at first a few showed signs of surviving, by the time they were evacuated to hospital, it was too late. They were all gone."

They all gasped, Daphine covering her mouth as she looked like she was about to burst into tears. "Oh my gosh!"

"Please keep in mind for what Prowl is about to say next." Prime cautioned. "We're not saying this to frighten you in any way."