Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind

Vaughan, taking this in the most out of everyone, was completely speechless. She tried so hard to speak but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth.

"H-H-He's j-just a h-head...!" She yelped.

Ratchet picked up the Prime's head, connecting some loose wires together, making Optimus' optics glow.

"Thank.... you." He thanked. "Hook disassembled me, but he wasn't very neat."

"Who's Hook?" Daphine asked. 

"I could ask the same thing." Vaughan crossed her arms. 

"Hook?!.... So the Constructicons are here on Earth now." Ratchet realized.

"The Constructc-who?" Spike asked with some confusion.

"The Constructicons. They are a special breed of Decepticons who specialize in construction." Mirage explained. 

"Do you know what they did to the rest of your body parts Prime?" Ratchet asked. 

"I--I can sense my legs.... They're near by!" Optimus spoke.

"Do you think you could activate them from here?" Spike asked. 

"I'll--I'll try." Optimus closed his optics, his helmet sending out a signal to his missing parts.

Vaughan could literally feel the vibrations of Optimus' signal, she could literally see the waves. Whether the others could feel or feel them as well, she did not know. It felt odd to Vaughan. There was a rumbling noise as suddenly, Optimus' legs came flying into room through the garbage shoot. 

"There they are!" Margret pointed. 

"Wait a minute! That's why my senors were going all whack. I was tracking more than one part of Optimus!" Hound realized. 

"Which means if we're going to stand a chance against the 'Cons, we need to find the rest of the parts and put Optimus back together." Vaughan stated. 

"So wait, if that one time Hound was tracking Prime from behind us... then that means...." Daphine began.

"The alligator!" Spike and Bumblebee exclaimed in unison. 

"That thing must have a piece of his body!" Spike added.

Vaughan snapped her fingers. "Of course! I knew that paint job looked familiar to me!"

"Let's head back to the place where we last saw that thing." said Bumblebee.

"Wait, you risked your lives on losing it, now you want to find it?!" Daphine's mom nearly shrieked. 

"But mom we need to! It's the only way to fix Prime!" Daphine stated. 

"If you can't take the heat, then hang in the back hon'. I'v got to agree with the others on this one." Margret nodded, placing a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Margret you can't be serious!" 

"I've known these Bots for almost a year, I'm used to it." said Margret, taking her friends hand. "Now come on!"

*******

Spike, Vaughan, Daphine, Margret, Daphine's mom and Bumblebee were back at the location where they last saw the metal alligator at the exit to the sewer tunnels.Prime's legs stood still next to the humans while Bumblebee held onto Prime's head as they scanned the area, looking for any signs of the metal being. 

Suddenly there was a loud growling noise coming from the other end of the tunnel. It was loud and menacing. On Que, the metal alligator emerged, stomping its way forward as it spotted the group.

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara