Chapter 59 - Dancitron

A couple of days had passed since that night with the car thief's. The criminals had been caught, but the Decepticons got away, as usual. On the plus side, Vaughan found Daphine's car and returned it to her friend who was more than grateful for her friends help.

She also managed to still get enough sleep to make it to class on time, AND pull off her presentation without screwing up even once. 

For the last couple of days, Vaughan took the time to get to know Raoul.

After all, they just went through a Decepticon attack together. You wouldn't think they would just go their separate ways after that, would you?

Vaughan also convinced Josh's uncle to let Raoul take up a job at the music shop. Since Raoul left the Gettis Brothers, Raoul needed to figure out another, and safe, way to get the money to pay for college.

It was now a late Saturday afternoon, and Vaughan was chilling at the music store with her friends. Josh was working behind the counter, and Andrew was organizing some books. Daphine meanwhile was reading a magazine while Vaughan relaxed along the couch with her beats headphones on, "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy blasting in her head.

Today she was wearing a black tank top with a red and black, plaude, long sleeve shirt, as well as her dads old dog tag necklace, black capris, and sneakers.

Raoul planned to meet her at the shop. He invited her to hang out with him and his friends and do some street dancing.

The music was so loud she didn't even hear the bell chime at the front door, Raoul and his buddies entering the store. 

With her hands behind her head and her eyes closed, she didn't notice Raoul quietly sneaking up on her. Everyone else in the room snickered as he swiped her headphones off her head and screamed, scaring the girl awake as she sat up on the couch, quickly turning her upper body to see the boy.

"Afternoon sleepy head." he grinned with a tease.

Today, Raoul was rocking his usual punk get up, but this time he wore a black leather jacket with white diamonds embedded on the shoulders, arms and collar. He wore an orange head band around his forehead with an orange shirt to match, with light blue jeans and boots.

Rocking? Did Vaughan think he looked rocking? Here comes those warm feelings again? She mentally slapped herself in the face. Just what'ss been with her lately? Snap out of it! You don't think of Raoul that way... do you?

Everyone laughed at the look on Vaughan's face. She rolled her eyes at the boy as she fixed her hair while getting up from the couch. "Afternoon to you too. Can I please have my headphones back?"

He was about to hand them back to her when he heard a glimpse of the song that was playing on her headphones. "What are you listening to anyway?" He pulled them back, setting them on his head as he listened, bobbing his head to the music. "Oh! I love this song!" He raised his voice. 

He tapped his foot  to the beat, snapping his fingers to the beat of the song as he did his own little dance. 

Vaughan crossed her arms at the boy, snickering as she plucked her headphones from his head. "Save the dance moves for the streets Raoul." 

"Right, sorry Vaughan." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways, these are my friends I've been telling you about."

The two boys waited by the counter, chatting with Josh as they looked over and waved at the girl. 

"So this is the mystery girl you've been talking to us about. It's about time man! What has it been? A month?" One of the boys spoke up. He had dark skin with black wavy hair. He wore a red baseball cap, with a black jacket and white t-shirt underneath, jeans, and sneakers.