Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show

Vaughan just stood there, frozen in her spot among the huge crowd of people as the music began to play. The back curtains opened, and the Mesmerizers strutted their way across the stage, absorbing the green smoke that was hovering on the stage floor.

"Ahh, ah-ah, ahh

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah

Ahh, ah-ah, ah, ah-ah

Ah-ah, ah, ah-ah, ah, ah-ah!"

Vaughan gulped nervously at their presence as the three of them stopped near the front center of the stage, absorbing what was left of the green energy. I'm too late...

Dagio smirked, as he stretched his arm out, waving his hand.

"Welcome to the show,

We're here to let you know!"

Suddenly Dagio's finger came out, pointing out to someone in the crowd. That's when Vaughan realized... he was pointing at her. A few audience members seemed to notice this too, looking over at the girl as a few of them who had crowded around her before, simply stepped back to give her space.

"Our time is now,

Your time is running out!" 

Then all three members of the Mesmerizers pointed at her, before lifting their hands in the air, singing an "Ah!" in unison as a spark of red energy zapped out of their fingers. It flew by, tracing lines all along the stadium side bleachers. They suddenly began cracking, making loud noises. People screamed running out of their seats for cover as the people down below made a break for it as well. The bleachers were falling apart!

"Ah-ha, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Ah-ha, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!"

Megatron and the rest of the Decepticons grinned at the sight. "Promising." Their leader spoke.

Soundwave on the over hand stood by Starscream nervously. He couldn't do anything to help and fight back. Well, not now at least with Starscream always hovering over his shoulder. He wanted to do something to help, but what?

He found his chance when he heard metal footsteps from below. He took a quick scan to see the Autobots arrive, along with more of their human companions. They were oddly dressed in some costumes, and they each held a musical instrument.

"Preceptor, what's happening down there?" Optimus asked, raising his voice over the music.

"It seems the Mesmerizers energy is getting stronger and stronger. Nothing like the previous scan Jazz and Blaster acquired was before. I—I'm sorry Optimus, but... we may be too late to stop them." Perceptor explained.

"You guys may be... but we still got a chance." Daphine smiled.

Daphine wore a a dark purple and light blue short dress, with black leggings underneath and purple high heels.

"But how are supposed to play over them from up?" Raoul asked.

He had on ripped up blue jeans, a black leather jacket with painted orange spikes along the collar, sleeves, and bottom of the piece, a white t-shirt underneath, black boots, a yellow belt, and a orange lightning bolt painted on the right side of his face, going down from his forehead, across his eye, and down to his cheek.