Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon

The shuttle Decepticon, which Vaughan learned to be named Astrotrain, took her, Blaster, and Cosmo's back to the Decepticon base on the moon. 

Astrotrain dropped them off on the floor before Megatron's feet. Vaughan quickly pushed herself up from the floor, making sure her helmet wasn't damaged before she flinched, slowly looking up to see Megatron's face. 

She gulped nervously. Keep cool Vaughan, you can get through this... although this time you're up on the moon and there's no where to run to... I said keep cool! 

"So, Optimus Prime sent you to ease drop on our plans on dominating the Earth did he?" Megatron growled, grabbing Blaster's neck and lifting him in the air. 

"Ack!" The Autobot coughed. "Yeah? So what?"

"Put him down!" Vaughan ordered with determination. 

"Gladly." Megatron smirked. 

He tossed Blaster to the side, throwing him right into a wall. He smacked right into it, collapsing to the ground. 

"Blaster!" Vaughan cried as she raced over to him, coming to his aid. "Are you alright?"

"Astrotrain, wield him into place." Megatron ordered.

Astrotrain whipped out his laser gun, firing it at Blaster as one by one, shots kept knocking Blaster back against the wall.

"Stop it!" Vaughan barked, shooting daggers at the Decepticons. 

"He will make an excellent paper weight." Megatron chuckled. "As for this useless excuse--" Megatron pointed over at Cosmos who was tied up against the wall as well, only this time with metal bars. "-- will serve as a power booster."

"Leave them alone!" Vaughan yelled. "Or I'll--"

"Or you'll what? What is it exactly that you intend to do? If you even try and use your power, you'll blast a hole in the wall, exposing yourself to the breathless ends of space. You'd just be dooming yourself." Megatron taunted. 

Vaughan wanted so badly to blast Megatron to kingdom come... but he was right. If Vaughan so much as made a move of retaliation, she was done for. She wasn't going to be any help to the Autobots if she was dead. 

After Astrotrain fired one more laser at Blaster, a bright yellow electrical glow surrounding him, he walked over and plucked Vaughan from the floor, clutching her in his fist. 

"Put her down!" Blaster growled through the pain. 

"Unlikely." Astrotrain replied with a smirk. 

"Starscream, Thundercracker, activate the machine." Megatron ordered.

The two seekers got to work, activating the large machine. The yellow sparks of energy that were surrounding Blaster, transferred themselves to the machine, and a massive wave of energy shot itself out and headed straight for Earth. 

"No!" Vaughan cried.

"Yes... and now for a test run." Megatron walked over to the machine, Thundercracker handed him a microphone. "Testing, 1, 2, 3..."

As Megatron did his work, Vaughan took a look around the room, scanning the Decepticon's base of operations. Nothing out of the ordinary. Until once she got her eyes on the machine, something seemed to catch her attention.

At the top of the machine, there were three big capsule like tubes, completely covered with the golden, electric energy. While it was hard to see with the machine working, Vaughan could of sworn she saw three objects inside the capsules.