Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron

The alarm blared across the room, Vaughan covering her ears with her hands as she crouched down, trying not to put any weight on her badly spranged ankle while trying to balance herself. It seemed that the hipno chip Sparkplug has must have gotten stronger, causing him to betray them once again. Which means it's going to be a lot harder to break his control. 

"Dad..." Spike whimpered, tears dripping down his face. 

"Forgive me..." Sparkplug spoke slowly.

"No time to talk Spike." Brawl insisted, placing a hand on the boys shoulder. "We need to roll, besides, Vaughan's ankle is swelling up." 

Vaughan didn't even know her ankle was swelling! She looked down, rolling up the sleeve of her skinny jeans to see her ankle a bright red. If it wasn't treated soon, who knows how it would look.

"We'll come back for you dad. I'll rescue you, I promise." Spike spoke, looking at his father straight in the eye.

"Come on, we gotta get--OW!" As Bumbleblee moved for the door, he ran into something and fell to the ground near Vaughan. The impact of his fall caused a vibration on the floor, rocking the girl back and fourth. She was forced to lower her foot and push on it, causing a pain to course through her ankle. She hissed as she knelt down, grasping it in her hand as she looked up at the object Bumblebee ran into.

Only it wasn't an object.

It was a Cybertronian.

A Decepticon.

He had a purple colour scheme with a single yellow optic in the middle of his head. His right hand was a strange looking laser cannon and he had the Decepticon insignia on his chest, and both of his lower arms. Oh, and he was super tall.

"Destruction to all trespassers!" he boomed. 

Vaughan recognized that voice. It was Shockwave!

The doors on the other side of the room flew open as Soundwave, Thundercracker and Skywarp entered the room. 

"Uh oh..." Vaughan muttered under her breathe.

"I don't suppose any of you want a magazine subscription?" Brawn joked. 

"Take them!" Soundwave ordered, pointing a finger at the group. 

Spike stood protectively in front of Vaughan as Brawn charged forward at the two Decepticon seekers, picking them, tossing them aside and busting their tailpipes. "You're out of the picture guys." Brawn grinned as she wiped out his laser gun and fired a direct shot at Soundwave, nailing him in the upper right part of his chest. Soundwave was sent back and smashed right into the wall, sliding down to the floor. 

"Nice one!" Vaughan cheered. 

"Come on Vaughan, I'm getting you out of here." Spike picked up Vaughan's arm, hoisting it around his neck as he helped her up and they both picked up the pace towards the exit.

"Stop the humans!" the tall Decepticon ordered. 

Sparkplug ran over to the two teenagers, blocking the doorway at the exit. "No escape." he scowled. 

"No dad, you can't!" Spike yelled. 

Vaughan looked behind her to see Shockwave step forward, aiming his cannon at her and Spike. "Uh, Spike?"

"Prepare for termination!"

Vaughan braced for the impact as the cannon fired but Brawn leapt to the side, taking the blast for the teenangers as he collapsed to the ground. Brawn rammed right into the wall, causing a heck of a rekcus that made a thin piece of the ceiling fall off. Brawn shook his head as he stood, picking up the piece and holding it like a lance.