Chapter 26 - Another Transformation

"Let me go! Let me go, oh man just wait until the Autobots find you guys!" Vaughan yelled.

"Ha! Let'em try!" Skywarp laughed with a wave of his hand.

"It will already be too late." said Thundercracker. 

Soundwave stayed silent throughout the elevator ride. The light dinged and the main doors opened, revealing a hidden laboratory underground from the main one. At the end of the room was a strange looking contraption. 

"Um, what is that?" Vaughan asked nervously.

"That is for us to know, and for you to find out." Soundwave spoke. 

The three Decepticon entered the room, the two seekers each taking a station at a different console as Soundwave walked over to the contraption. Soundwave placed Vaughan at the bottom of the contraption.

Just as Soundwave walked away and Vaughan tried to make a run for it and jump out, a glass cover appeared and the girl ran right into it, falling back to the floor. 

"You won't be getting away that easily." Skywarp snickered. 

"What do you want with me?!" Vaughan banged her fist on the glass. 

"We know that you're stealing and copying Cybertronian music." said Thundercracker. "By authority of the Decepticon Justice Division, you are under arrest and are about to go through due punishment."

"Punishment?!" Vaughan screamed. 

"Affirmative." Soundwave replied as he pressed a button on his computer console that he was controlling. 

All of a sudden, the gravity around Vaughan changed and she found herself floating in the air. "But, you can't tell me what to do! And besides, I already got permission from Prime! What's done is done!" 

"Optimus may be a Prime, but he is far from a leader of Cybertron." Skywarp chuckled. 

"Don't talk smack about him! If he was here right now, he'd kick all of your skid plates!" Vaughan snarled as purple electric chains were fired and wrapped around Vaughan's wrists to keep her a float.

"But Optimus isn't present now, is he?" Skywarp talked back. 

"Do you even have proof that I 'stole' your cultures music?" Vaughan asked while raising an eyebrow at the Communications Officer. 

Soundwave turned to face the girl, hitting the play button on his chest and the music played out of the speakers. It was the newest song she uploaded. Her Radioactive Dubstep. 

"I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow!

Welcome to the new age,

To the new age

Welcome to the new age,

To the new age!"

"..... Technically it's not my song." she spoke quickly. 

"But you did make it." Thundercracker replied. 

Vaughan shot a glare at the seeker as Soundwave pulled a lever on his computer console, activating these strange looking pillars that were attached to the contraption Vaughan was trapped in. They light up, blue glowing rings that lit up one by one and were glowing faster and faster by the second. Almost like.... sound waves.

"You like our music? Have your fill."

Soundwave pulled another lever and the sound waves were injected into the contraption Vaughan was caught in. The sounds blasted all over her body, projecting a very loud sound that Vaughan couldn't block. Vaughan screamed at its touch, feeling like these sound waves were ripping her body apart.