Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands

"Hi there! Are you the new guys I'm supposed to show around?"

Vaughan entered the foyer, stopping a group of three boys standing near the front doors of the school. They turned their heads, hearing the sound of her voice. Once they saw her, the boy up front who had blonde hair, smirked at her as he and the other two completely turned to face her.

"Indeed we are." He spoke. He had short, wavy, blonde hair with orange high lights. He had light skin, golden eyes, most likely contact lenses, he wore a spiked dog collar around his neck, a light purple jacket with a dark purple t-shirt underneath, a golden belt with purple pants and dark purple sneakers with golden rims.

The one to the left had light skin with dark purple hair and lime blue and black streaks along his hair. He also had purple eyes. More contact lenses? He wore a green jacket that had tears in the sleeves, revealing purple wrist bands. He wore a faded yellow t-shirt underneath, with light purple leather pants, and magenta sneakers.

The one to the right had blue hair with with black streaks in his hair and pink eyes. Again with contact lenses? He had light skin, wearing a purple, fabric jacket that was buttoned up, but you could almost see a dark purple t-shirt underneath. He wore light pink jeans, spike wrist bands on his wrists, and neon pink high top sneakers.

"Interesting fashion choices." Vaughan thought. She shook her head, smiling at the boys. "You're going to love it here at Julliard. It's a great school." She spoke up.

"Oh yes. We really sense that there's something quite, unique, about this place." The blonde one replied.

"Well, follow me." Vaughan led the way as she guided the three boys around the school. "That's the stage band room, choir room is over here... Oh!"

Vaughan gasped as she quickly jogged over to the intersection of the school, the boys following her. On the wall, a poster was on display. She stood next to it, pointing at it. "We're having a big Musical Showcase this weekend. The whole school is going nuts about it."

The blonde boy grinned, cupping his chin. "A Musical Showcase?" he asked, the other two smiling.

"Yeah, they have it every year. I'm sure since you're new here, Headmaster Ron would let you sign up if you're interested." Vaughan suggested.

The boy with the purple hair chuckled, pushing his hair back as he talked. "We have been known to sing from time to time."

"Hello?" The boy in the blue hair exclaimed. "We sing like ALL the time!"

"Really?" Vaughan asked, raising a brow with curiosity.

"Totally! It's we get people to do what we want." The blue haired boy stated.

The other two boys seemed to flinch at what he said as the purple haired boy nudged him in the arm.

"What? What did I say?" The boy shrugged.

"Come again?" Vaughan asked with confusion.

The boy in the blonde hair coughed, catching the girls attention. "What Sanato means was, that being in this Showcase will give us a great opportunity to get to know the rest of the students and, well, make some friends."

"Oh yeah!" Sanato's eyes widened with realization. "That's what I mean't."

The purple haired boy groaned. "It's what you would have said if you weren't so stupid."

"I am not Mitso!" Sanato talked back, flicking his hair.

"You so are." Mitso growled.

The blonde chuckled nervously, stepping in front of the two boys. "Sorry about that, you'll have to excuse them. They're idiots." he apologized, glaring at them.