Epilogue

"Dear Spike,

Me and the others sure miss you a lot. We've been settling in to our renewed lives on Cybertron fairly well. It's not quite the same without you, but we make do. I still can't believe it's been a few months already.

Tonight's the night where me and the band start our first world tour all across Cybertron. It was Jazz's idea, to help us see the sights of our home again.

And speaking of Jazz, I decided to give the whole relationship thing a second chance. We have been only together for a while, but considering how long we've known each other, it feels like we've been like this for ages. I still can't stop smiling whenever I think about the day he asked me."

******

Jazz had invited Remix out to Maccadam's Oil House, the best bar in Cybertron. The owner managed to secure them their own private VIP room, to keep them safe from the paparazzi. She walked into the room, finding Jazz at the booth as he waved her over.

"You made it!" He smiled.

"Did you think I would ditch you?" She asked him with a tease.

"Not even for a second." He replied.

He got up from his seat, the two of them exchanging a quick hug before they took their seats across from each other. Jazz had already ordered a head as two Visco drinks were on the table. They were his favourite, and Remix had grown to like them since coming back.

"So, what is this all about?" She asked the mech.

Jazz sighed, looking into her optics. "Remix, here's the deal. You know I like you, and I mean, really like you. And, I know you said no to the both of us before back on Earth, and I respect that, I really do. But, it's just..."

Remix could tell that her friend, her best friend, was having a hard time talking about this. She looked at him with sympathy, extending her arm across the table, placing her metal hand on his for support. "Jazz, it's okay... we can talk. Truth be told, I guess I'm to blame for probably making you so uncomfortable about this. I mean, in a way I practically rejected you."

"What? Remix, don't blame yourself. It was your choice to make and yours alone. I know how you feel. When you got your memories back while on Earth, a small part of me thought that possibly, we could give each other a chance, at the next level, you dig?" He explained.

Remix's optics widened, listening to Jazz at what he had to say.

"If you're not ready, then you're not ready. As your best friend I respect that. But I just want you to know, that in the future, when you are ready, I want you to know that I'll be right there by your side." He finished.

There was a moment of silence as Remix took in the words. Jazz coughed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he reached for his drink. "... That's it. That's why I asked you to come."

Vaughan did a double take between Jazz and his drink, her mouth slowly opening to speak as her other arm stretched out, grasping both of her hands onto his free one.

"...Alright."

"Alright, what?" He asked before taking a sip of his drink.

She smiled at the mech. "I'll give you a chance."

The mech nearly choked on his drink as he placed it back down on the table, giving her a 'are you kidding me' kind of look. "You're serious?"