Possible Sequel?

Now you guys have been asking me this for a long time now. 

Am I going to make a sequel?

Well, at first when I finished this book, I said no. 

A few of the reasons were, 1) I'm not really a fan of season 3 and 4 of G1, and 2) OPTIMUS DIED IN THE 80'S MOVIE!!!! EVERYTIME I SEE IT I HAVE A FREAKING BREAKDOWN! 

Which is why I've been avoiding writing a sequel, because if I were to write a sequel, I would have to set in in the later seasons in the movie.

... The only problem is is that HALF OF THE CHARACTERS DIE! 

INCLUDING OPTIMUS!

Anyways, so I've been listening to a bunch of songs, and pounding some ideas into my head... and I just may consider writing a sequel. 

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

I've narrowed it down to 2 ideas that I'd like to try and do. I need you guys to vote which idea you like the most. Once this book reaches 50K reads, the voting will end, I'll tally the votes and I'll get to work on the sequel ASAP. 

Idea #1 
Music Nation finishes its first Cybertronian World Tour. Soundwave and Blaster have gone their separate ways to pursue their solo careers, while Remix tries to balance being in a band and being in a relationship with Jazz. As things were beginning to calm down, a rivaling music studio challenges Music Nation and its record company, threatening to end their careers for good. Rivalries will be formed, lines will be crossed. It's a entirely new stage on Cybertron, and Remix hopes she has what it takes to survive in the brave new world.

Idea #2
With the Cybertronian World Tour wrapped up, Remix decides to take a short break from the music business, focusing on her relationship with Jazz. While everyone tries to go their separate ways and make it big going solo, it's proven to be a huge challenge. How far will everyone go before things begin to crumble? Once they realize they need each other, will it already be too late?

So vote now! Which idea do you like the best? Let me know until the book reaches 50K! 

Thanks for reading this :)