Authors Note - Which Episodes?

Hi everyone!

I just wanted it thank you guys for all the support you've been giving me with this story.

Long live Generation 1! :D

Now as you all have noticed, I have gone straight through episodes 1-6 of the show so far.

HOWEVER!

I will not be using every single episode of the show! That would just be too tiring! So I have decided that this book will go through seasons 1 & 2, I mean come on who wants to see Optimus Prime getting killed again?! I mean really?! But throughout the book I'll also be doing my own thing. So that's why I made a list of all of the episodes from the show that will be majorly featured in this book.

I have choosen these episodes carefully as they can have connections with my own story line whether it be the episode plot, or the characters involved with it.

So if you want to know what happens in each episode as a little sneak peek on what's to come, feel free to look them up! And while you're at it you can guess what each episode has to do with Vaughan ;)

Here is the list below, I hope these choices will make my book more exciting!

-Episode 5: Roll For It

-Episode 6: Divide and Conquer

-Episodes 11-13: The Ultimate Doom

-Episode 16: Autobot Spike

-Episode 17: The Immobilizer

-Episode 23: A Prime Problem

-Episode 25: Attack of the Autobots

-Episode 27: City of Steel

-Episodes 30-31: Megatron's Master Plan

-Episode 34-35: Desertion of The Dinobots

-Episode 36: Blaster Blues

-Episode 40: Make Tracks

-Episode 48: Auto-Bop

-Episode 53: Hoist Goes Hollywood

-Episode 64: B.O.T.

I'm still debating whether or not to include the original movie, but that's when they are all adults so probably not, I'm not quite sure yet.

Thanks again, and keep checking for more updates!

*UPDATE*

Episode 25 has been added to the list!

*UPDATE #2*

Episode 27 has been added to the list!