Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious

Vaughan and Raoul watched as Tracks made his way over, joining the line of cars that were being placed onto the conveyor belt by Soundwave and Rumble. One by one, each car was loaded onto the belt and then Tracks was up. Soundwave hoisted him up, placing him down as the belt guided him down. 

But as he got closer and closer to the entrance, Vaughan grew worried. Why wasn't he moving? She could see one of the Constructicons inside at the gate, slicing the cars with a sword!

"He's not moving!" Vaughan gasped.

"Tracks!" Raoul whispered harshly. "Tracks, get out of there!"

He was getting closer and closer and the two teenagers grew even more worried by the second.

"What's wrong with him?!" Raoul growled as he took off running.

Vaughan jumped, realizing Raoul had run off on her. "Hey, wait up!" She took off after him, following his every step. But she quickly skid to a halt when she noticed that Megatron, Starscream, AND Soundwave were watching Tracks as he made his way across the conveyor belt. Whatever Raoul was planning, Vaughan knew that she would instantly ruin it, since the Decepticons could recognize her from a mile away.

She quickly backed up, taking over behind a corner of the building, poking her head out as she watched the boy perform his act. 

"Hey man! What are you doing with my car!" he yelled, catching Megatron's attention.

"What do you mean, your car?" Megatron asked with a growl.

"This car is mine, man! And if you're trying to rip it up for spare parts, I've got a nasty surprise for you." said Raoul.

Vaughan grinned at the boy. She had to give him props. He sure had the gut to talk back at Megatron, the almighty leader of the Decepticons.

"Explain yourself." Megatron spoke, pointing at him. 

"... I got an anti-striping device on this baby, a bomb." Raoul replied. 

Vaughan's eyes widened with shock as she gasped, covering her mouth as she did so. Was he out of his mind?!

"Get rid of the bomb, and I'll let you live." Megatron ordered, aiming his ion cannon right at the boys face.

"Right on." He spoke shakily, raising his hands. "Fair enough."

"Spot the conveyor belt!" Megatron commanded, raising his fist.

The conveyor belt stopped as Raoul made his way over to Tracks, climbing up then popping the hood of the Autobot. Raoul did whatever he had to do and quickly shut the hood as he jumped off the conveyor belt as Tracks transformed into his robot mode. 

The black wire inside the hood must have broken off again! That's why Tracks wasn't moving before!

Tracks quickly brought out his laser gun, firing it at the three Decepticons. Vaughan saw her chance and quickly made a break for it, running straight for Tracks and Raoul. But as she was doing so, blaster fire appeared from behind her. She quickly glanced over her shoulder to see Rumble, Ravage, and the Constructicons arriving on the scene. 

"Crap!" Vaughan yelped as she ducked down from a laser.

"We're badly outnumbered." Tracks stated.

"Then lets split!" Raoul replied. 

Once Vaughan was near, Raoul actually grabbed onto her hand and pulled her over next to him as the two of them followed Tracks out into the forest. 

"After them!" Megatron ordered.

Vaughan couldn't help but have that warm feeling inside her return. This was no time for fluffy feelings! They were in the middle of a fire fight!