Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action

The Autobots all arrived back at Autobot Headquarters safe and sound, away from the devastating natural disasters that were occurring all over the planet. Wheeljack, Ratchet, and Optimus Prime were closely monitoring Teletraan-1 on all of the occurrences that were happening across the planet. Earthquakes, tidal waves, freaky thunder and lightning storms, it seemed that nowhere on Earth was safe. Vaughan stood near by, watching as the Autobots formed a plan.

"We can't stand by and watch the destruction of this beautiful planet." said Optimus.

"But how can we battle the elements?" Ratchet asked. 

"We can't." Wheeljack answered. "But I know who can."

"Who then? Mother nature normally isn't a force to be reckoned with." said Vaughan. 

"The Dinobots." Wheeljack spoke.

Vaughan nearly jumped out of her skin with excitement when she heard that name. The Dinobots? Here?! At last she was finally going to meet the legendary Dinobots! But Vaughan also took pity, thinking that is curent situation that were all facing, wasn't exactly the way Vaughan wanted to meet the Dinobots. 

Wheeljack pressed a button on Teletraan-1's keyboard, and a secret door in the wall to the side of the room opened, revealing five Dinobots inside. They all wore the colour scheme of grey, red, gold, and blue.

"The Dinobots can take more punishment than anyone." The engineer added.

"Whoa." Vaughan whistled.

They sure were a sight to see. They had to be at least a few inches taller than Optimus Prime, 1 foot taller at most. 

"Perhaps it's worth a try." said Optimus.

Optimus Prime took a step forward, looking at the Dinobots as he pointed at the monitor. "Look at the monitor. You must help stop these disasters."

"Me Grimlock not care if planet falls about." Grimlock spoke up, raising a hand in the air.

Vaughan couldn't believe what she was hearing. Other than the fact that Grimlock's speech kind of reminded her of a bad caveman movie, she couldn't believe that Grimlock and the others wouldn't help! Didn't they release if the planet was destroyed, they would all go down? Including them?!

"Makes no difference to Grimlock." he added.

But thankfully Wheeljack seemed to be thinking the same thing has Vaughan. He stood by Prime, pointing a finger at the Dinobot leader.

"With you on it?" He asked.

"Uh... We can't allow that. Dinobots, transform!" Grimlock ordered.

Vaughan sighed with relief as she crossed her arms. She was glad that the Dinobots, mainly Grimlock changed his mind in helping save Earth. She watched with amazement as they transformed into metal Dinosaurs! Now if Vaughan remembered their names correctly, Grimlock transformed into a T-Rex, while Swoop turned into a pterodactyl, Snarl turned into a stegosaurus. Sludge turned into a Brontosaurus, and Slug turned into a Triceratops.

"That is so cool!" Vaughan squealed.

"If you're lucky enough, maybe you'l see them in action." Wheeljack chuckled. 

"That would be awesome!" Vaughan smiled. 

After recovering from her small fangirlism, Vaughan looked around and didn't see any sign of her younger cousin Spike. "Spike? Where did you go?" She looked around the command center and he was nowhere to be seen. 

Vaughan prayed that he didn't go outside.

She ran down the hall and entered the medical bay, sighing a breath of relief when she found him sitin a a small metal like bench, holding a wrench in his hand.