Chapter 32 - Immobilized

Two weeks has past since Spike returned back to his new body. During those weeks, much has happened. Most of the planet has been restored, building wise, but some of the roads are still unsafe for travel. The good news, for Vaughan at least, her mother Margret has decided that the girl should continue to stay in Mission City where it was safe. 

The bad news?

She wants her to go back to school.

Vaughan was practically hitting herself after hearing that. Sure school was important, especially since she was supposed to be graduating this year, but she has tons of things to catch up on since the devastation of the planet. 

But at least one good thing came out of it. 

On the year before, she took an online course. She and her friends received an email from their guidance counsellors that they can pick up from where they left off if they decided to take this courses. Once Vaughan talked to her mother about it, she seemed all for it. Anything to get her daughter back to her school work and less time goofing around. 

So for the past few weeks, Vaughan had been busy working in her new online courses, catching up to her lessons in a breeze. 

She was at the Autobot's base, finishing up her last assignment. "Aaaaaand done!" 

"You're finished?" Spike asked, reading a book. 

"Yep." Vaughan smiled with glee. "Now that I have free time, I think I'll check in on my YouTube channel and see how my songs are doing."

"Oh, can I see?" Spike asked.

"Sure." Vaughan shrugged. 

Spike closed his book as he jogged on over, sitting next to his cousin on the floor against a wall as she logged into YouTube, bringing up her channel. The teenagers eyes widened as their backs leaned back into the wall. 

"Whoa..." they gasped.

Imma Try It Out has over 5,000,000 hits. 

Play Hard has over 3,000,000 hits.

We Go Down has over 2,000,000 hits

And finally, her Radioactive Dubstep Remix has nearly.... 10,000,000 hits?!

"Un.Be.Lieve.Able." Vaughan exclaimed.

"This is insane!" Spike gasped.

"What's insane?" Jazz asked as he entered the room, looking down at the two humans. 

"Vaughan's Radioactive Dubstep Remix has nearly 10,000,000 hits!" Spike explained. "That means almost 10,000,000 people who live all around the world have listened to this song." 

Jazz whistled. "Dang Little Lady, you're getting more famous everyday." 

"It's kind of hard to miss. But I have to admit, all of this is kind of overwhelming." said Vaughan.

"What are you talking about Vaughan? Sure you've been mentioned on the radio and the local newspaper, but nothing major has happened." Spike realized.

"Hey, don't jinx it!" Vaughan tensed, pointing a finger at her cousin. "What I mean, is that people keep commenting and sending me messages to make more, and I don't know if I can keep up." 

"You've posted four songs so far, who says a fifth one couldn't hurt?" Jazz asked.

"I want to make another Jazz, I really do. It's just that I'm running out of inspiration and material." Vaughan answered.

"Well, Halloween is coming up. Try making a Halloween Dubstep song for the holiday? Or remix a Halloween related song that's already out?" Spike suggested.