Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery

Jazz, with Vaughan on his shoulder, reentered the Autobot base to see the Autobots gathered around in the command centre, throwing a party about their recent victory against the Decepticons. Their ship had crashed into the ocean, meaning Earth, Cybertron and the entire universe was safe from Megatron's destruction. 

They somehow made Teletraan-1 access YouTube so Spike was introducing the Autobots to human entertainment, mainly music. "Hey Vaughan, there you are! We were wondering where you were hiding." said Sparkplug. "That's why I went looking." replied Jazz. He set the girl down on the platform next to teletraan-1 where Spike and Sparkplug stood, watching the party. 

"Hey Spike! Play another song!" called out Sunstreaker. "Yeah play another, uh, what do you guys call it again?" asked Bumblebee. "You mean pop music? Sure." answered Spike. He walked over to the keyboard and typed in another song. 

Once he pressed play, at first it sounded like old carnival music was playing. "Spike, what did you put on?" Vaughan asked with a strange look. The rest of the Autobots seemed to be a bit confused as well. "Wait for it...!" Spike teased.

And then the drums, keyboard, and the clap noises came on. That's when everyone had smiles on their faces as they danced to the beat. Mostly Jazz and he seemed to be busting some serious moves. 

"Wait, I know this song!" realized Vaughan. "You like Britt Nicole Spike?" "Yeah I do. Although this is the only song that I know by her." he answered with a laugh. Vaughan replied with a chuckle. "Me too."

"So you know how the song goes?" asked Cliffjumper. "Yeah, and I know one or two dance moves." answered Vaughan. "Can you show us?" asked Jazz, as he finally caught on to the conversation. He extended his hand forward to the girl, just in front of her so she could hoop on. The other Autobots seemed to enjoy that idea. They were cheering for her, practically begging for Vaughan to perform for them. 

"Well Vaughan, what's it going to be?" asked Opitmus. "I guess a quick dance couldn't hurt." she grinned. The Autobots applauded as Spike got the song ready again. Vaughan hooped on Jazz's hand and he walked over to the middle of the room and set her down gently. 

The carnival music faded out and the beats and keyboard blasted through the speakers as Vaughan got into the groove of the song, then started dancing and began singing along to "Welcome To The Show".

She clapped her hands to the beat as she danced around her spot on the floor. The Autobots clapped and snapped their hands to the beat watching the human girl dance and sing along to the music. 

Then the music really started to kick in and before Vaughan could even noticed Jazz and Spike joined in with her, dancing along to the beat. 

The rest of the Autobots smiled and cheered the two on as a few of them joined in, following Vaughan and Spike's lead. Optimus stood by with Sparkplug watching them with a smile.

They sang and danced to the rest of the song as it faded away and Spike switched it to just ordinary dance music.

"Vaughan that was awesome! You never told us you could do anything like that." said Jazz. "That's my cousin for you. She gets the talent in family." replied Spike. "Yeah but you got the good looks." she countered.  

Everyone laughed at the joke as Spike just shrugged in agreement. "I'm cool with that."

"So what other songs do you two know?" asked Sideswipe. 

"Well, there's a lot." answered Vaughan. "But I don't know if we can show all of them to you." added Spike. "Hey, with the Decepticons gone, we've got all the time in the world!" pointed out Ironhide. "He's got you there." said Jazz. 

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें