Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula

Once the screen came to life, Chip opened up the file containing the disc and an application opened up. The scientist back at the lab that Chip worked for said that he could use it to access the labs computer system right from the comfort of his own home. And by the look on the boys face and how fast he was typing, Vaughan could only assume that he was trying to warn his lab partner Dr. Alkazar about the Decepticons.

"Come on Dr. Alkazar! Acknowledge!" Chip yelled at the computer.

"I don't like the looks of this Chip. What if the Decepticons are over at the lab right now?" Vaughan asked in worry.

"I know, that's what I'm afraid of." He replied.

"I just hope he's okay." said Vaughan.

As if the big man himself was answering Vaughan's prayer, a series of numbers and equations appeared on the screen, scrolling down as more and more information came in. Vaughan took a close look at it with amazement. "Chip what is that?"

Chip took a close look at it himself, and his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets. "Oh my gosh! Vaughan, this is the anti-matter formula!"

"He sent it to you?!" She asked in shock.

"Probably to keep it away from the Decepticons." Chip answered. "I need to keep it safe."

"Do what you have to do Chip." said Vaughan.

As Chip began working his magic with the formula, Vaughan began to hear a strange noise. At first she just thought it was her imagination, but then she looked over to Chip's old spin dial house phone and the chord for it was covered with static! It spreads over to the phone then hooped onto a wire attached to a microphone and a voice came through the speaker.

"This is Autobot Prowl calling! I need help!"

"Whoa! How is he doing that?!" Vaughan was so surprised at what the Autobots were capable of. Chip moved away from his computer for just a moment to plug in his wireless headset, placing it on his head and pulling out the answering mic.

"My battle computer is down. Do you read me?" Prowl asked with a painful strain in his voice.

"Prowl? This is Chip Chase and Vaughan Witwickey. Don't worry, I'm assuming control now." Chip assured.

He wheeled back over to his computer and for now minimized the formula and connected his network to Prowl's optics. On the screen came up the two Decepticons Starscream and Soundwave. Vaughan almost growled like a dog when she saw her arch enemy. If Chip wasn't

commanding Prowl and she was, she would have him rip up that Decepticon to pieces, including his evil little minions.

The Decepticons open fired on the Autobot but Chase quickly took control, typing away on his computer making Prowl do all of these neat flips and turns to dodge the enemy blaster fire.

"Fantastic move Chip. You think just like a regular mainframe." Prowl complimented.

"Thanks Prowl, I'm doing my best." Chip replied with a smile.

"We'll then keep it up! We make a terrific team." said Prowl.

Chip used his computer to guide Prowl to one of the military fighter jets, smashing the glass cockpit case. "Why are you making me do this Chip?" Prowl asked.

"We'll see in a minute." Chip answered.

Vaughan watched as Chip commanded Prowl to hotwire the jet. It was then when she realized what Chip was making him do.

"Wicked plan Chip! It's time to borrow a move from Star Wars Episode I." She grinned.

The jet came to life as Chip commanded Prowl to drive the jet into the direction of Soundwave and Starscream. The looks on their faces were just priceless!