Chapter 15 - Autobot Down

News about the Autobots and Decepticons were really starting to break out now. 

At first it was just news to North America. 

But now, it's all over the world! Vaughan hoped her father would at least get a chance to hear the news if he wasn't busy over seas. 

It's been a few days now since the last Decepticon apperance and it was now well into the week Vaughan was officially supposed to leave back for Toronto, but that was still a few days away.

Vaughan was up late the next morning, eating a nutrigrain bar as she sat at her desk, searching the internet on her laptop. Numerous news reports online and on television have been popping up about factories creating weapons for humans to use in order to fight back against the Decepticons. Which to Vaughan she supposed it was good news. But the Decepticons were a lot bigger than a human, so it might still be a little difficult to fight one Decepticon, let alone a whole army. 

Once she got bored of watching the news, Vaughan switch her web browser over to YouTube and Twitter. She checked the view counts on her Dubstep songs, still growing strong since she last checked them. But her inbox was flooded with messages from numerous people asking if she'll continue to make more. 

Then she thought again about what Chip said last night. His suggestion about making a dubstep remix. She wasn't quite sure what to do about that actually. She debated about it in her head whether or not to go through with it or not. What if there is copy right issues and the video gets taken down? What about her channel?

She thought about it, and since the song is already made by a famous band, she should get permission first before getting to work on the remix. This would be the first time she ever remixed a song before. 

She thought about how she would contact the band as she listened to Radioactive once more, to help calm her thoughts. 

"I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals.

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Welcome to the new age, to the new age."

Vaughan glanced back at her Twitter feeds. It's been booming since her followers discovered that she was the one making those Dubstep songs. 

Wait a minute.... followers... Twitter.... That's it!

With that, she looked up the bands Twiiter account on the site and came across their profile. They receive what, like a thousand tweets from their hardcore fans every second. It would be impossible for her to get her message through that way. 

But then she came across the private message feature. 

She clicked on it, then pondered at what she would say. 

After some thinking, she typed away at her keyboard. 

"Hello Imagine Dragons.