Here comes the Ink Demon

Down in the Pride Ring of Hell, there lies the lead capital and biggest metropolis in the underworld, Pentagram City. Here, we will witness the tale of how a kind hearted royal and a powerful toon taught the sinners the path of heavenly redemption. The yearly cleanse has just ended, and we see our hero in a massive building that's been renovated into an animation studio, being the heroic and kind-hearted soul he is. Oh wait, nevermind. He's just sitting on his ass watching TV.

Bendy: There is just nothing good to watch down here. I guess that's why I make cartoons for us demonfolk. *looks at camera* Right, people?

The Overlord keeps flipping channels, until a certain news channel pops up on the tube.

Bendy: Ooooh, the circus is in town.

Katie Killjoy: Welcome back! So, Charlotte!

Charlie: It's... Charlie. *smiles nervously as a spotlight flashes her way*

 *smiles nervously as a spotlight flashes her way*

Katie Killjoy: Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project you've been insistently pestering our news station about!

Charlie: Well, *clears throat and exhales* as most of you know, I was born here in Hell and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me. Hell is my home and- *gets slug blood splattered across her cheek which she then wipes off* you are my people. We... we just went through another Cleanse. We've lost so many souls and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given a chance! And I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! 

Bendy: Huh... Kinda ironic due to being the princess of Hell itself. But... I kinda wanna see where this goes.

Charlie: So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell? Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption?  Well, I think yes! So, that's what this project aims to achieve! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!

The entire news room goes silent as Bendy's jaw drops. A place for redemption and a chance to go to Heaven? I mean, he hated the Cleanse as much as the next Sinner and Bendy was skeptical, which was far. But nonetheless, he pushes his jaw back into position as he keeps listening to Charlie, who starts losing her confidence.

Charlie: Y'know? 'Cause hotels are for people passin' through... temporarily... And I think it'll serve a purpose... a place to work toward redemption... yay...! 

Bendy: Oh, jeez, she's choking... This isn't going well...

Charlie: *looks around, saddened* Look, every single one of you has something good, deep down inside. I know you do! *smiles* ...Maybe I'm not getting through to you.

Bendy: Huh... Something tells me I'm not gonna expect where this is going....

----------------------------------------------------------