A Normal Hazbin Chapter

Charlie laid on the bed in her and her spouse's room, looking through her photo gallery with a small sad expression. She smiled greatly at some pictures of the greatest moments of her life, like when she got married to Bendy and Vaggie and later Moxxie and Millie, when they had first adopted Vivian. Though, she gained a somber expression when she stopped on one photo in particular. It was of herself and Lucifer on Charlie's 121st birthday, the King having a bit too much to drink and having a tipsy smile on his face.

Charlie: *sniffles* I miss you......

As tears began to form in her eyes, a screech was heard, as if someone was screaming at the top of their lungs. Charlie snapped out of her slump as she turned to where the scream came from. And became even more worried as she recognized who it came from.

Charlie: Vaggie!

The Princess set her phone down as she rolled off the bed and began running to the kitchen, deploying her Crucible as she did. As she made it to the location, she looked to see her wife standing on the kitchen table, horrified.

Charlie: Vaggie, what's wrong? Why did you scream?

Vaggie: There's a huge bug in the kitchen!

Charlie: ............Really? You screamed because of a bug?

Vaggie: It was huge, Charlie!

Charlie: I thought someone was trying to kill you. Why are you even scared? You have a spear made of the only thing that can permanently kill demons.

Vaggie: It was giving me the murder look. Can't you kill it or something?

Charlie: Look, it can;t be that ba- AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

She had gone around the bar to look at the bug on the kitchen floor, only to leap up onto the table with Vaggie. The two wives cinging to each other for comfort and protection.

Vaggie: Oh Jesus Christ, what do we do?!

Charlie: I don't know!...... Wait, I do now. Bendy!

Vaggie: Oh, good idea hon. Bendy!

Charlie: Bendy!

Vaggie: Bendy!

Charlie: Bendy!

Vaggie: Bendy!

Charlie: Bendy!

Vaggie: Bendy!

Charlie: Bendy!

Vaggie: Bendy!

As the continued to call their husband, the cabinet underneath the living room TV opened, Bendy crawling out of it, smoking with burn marks all over himself, closing the door behind him as he extinguished a flame on his tail.

Vaggie: Uh-

Bendy: Don't ask.

The toon demon shook himself off, clearing his body of the charred look he once had.

Bendy: So, what's going on?

Charlie: There's a huge bug in the kitchen! We need you to squish it!

Bendy: A huge bug is messing with my honeys?.... Well, I'm gonna need the big boot.

The camera pans over to see Bendy unsteadily walking to the kitchen, one foot being within a massive cowboy boot that jingled with a metal spur.

Bendy: Alright, you little pest! You can hurt me! You can hurt the things I stand for! You can even hurt my feelings, if I had any. But when you threaten my loves, that's when you get hell to pay! Now, taste my..... *afraid* boot?