Requiem Of A Jester

In the Hazbin Hotel, we see Bendy, Charlie, Vaggie and Lobo talking at the table, all the while Niffty is seen preparing something in the kitchen. Though, the serenity of the dining room was interrupted by Vaggie discussing a certain event with Bendy, which the latter took part in with a certain spider.

Vaggie: YOU KILLED VALENTINA?!

Bendy: Technically, Angel was the one that killed her. And it was in self defense.

Lobo: You do understand this is a big fucking deal, right?! Val was one of the most powerful and influential Overlords in all of Hell!

Vaggie: This could have dire consequences! Not just for you, but for Angel! He could be hunted!

Bendy Look Vaggs, be mad all you want, but that... Valentina was a monster. She hurt too many people and... Honestly, it's better she'd be gone for good. And thinking about it now, the porn industry has multiple benefactors, especially Asmodeus. Val being dead doesn't really seem that big now that I think about it.

Lobo: I... Huh.... Not a big deal.... Okay.

Vaggie: No! No, Lobo, it's NOT okay.

Charlie: Honey, maybe there are no consequences now, but there will be consequences. What do you think Vox will do when she finds out who killed her girlfriend?

Bendy: Look, there's no proof we did the deed. There were no witnesses, no recorded proof, we got rid of the weapon, and it said on the news that all that was left of Val was just a set of bloody bones. We just need to lay low for a while, that's all.

Realizing that her husband wasn't backing down and sort of had a point, Vaggie sighed and looked down in defeat just as Niffty came to the table.

Vaggie: Look, just... promise me you two'll be careful, okay?

Bendy: Okay, carina... I promise.

He kissed the air towards Vaggie and pulled out his phone while the cyclops putting 4 plates of pancakes on the table.

Niffty: Here you go! Some of Niffty's famous "Swiffty" pancakes.

Lobo: Thanks, Niffty.

Niffty: Not a problem. Now, that cooking was very extraneous and I'm gonna take a break.... *holds up cleaning supplies* With work, that is!

As the short demon zipped off for work, Bendy typed on his phone as the others started eating, stopping as he swallowed a bite of his breakfast.

Bendy: Hey guys, check this out. There's a new Fizzarolli video.

Charlie: Isn't he the ex who's robot clone tries to keep killing us? Isn't he supposed to be a jerk?

Bendy: Yeah, but that's all an act. He's actually pretty cool, plus if I don't, I still like his videos. Just watch.

He turns his phone around and shows his wives and best friend a video of Fizzarolli on stage at the Ozzie's lounge.

Fizzarolli: *in videos* Wow! Can you believe those losers and that lovey-dovey shit? Hell, even I got wrapped up in the wholesomeness! *laughs* I can't lie though~. That robot was pretty fun to mess with. *snickers*

Audience member: Do something hot!

Fizzarolli rolled his eyes and that earned more laughter as he then lidded his eyes and leant forward slightly at the camera.

Fizzrolli: Aint you watching me right now~?

Bendy, Charlie, and Lobo laugh over the video as Vaggie frowned at the imp on the screen.

Bendy: He's hilarious, right?

Lobo: Yeah, actually, that wasn't bad.

Vaggie scoffs and walks away with her plate and a grumpy expression, still hurt about the facade Robo Fizz pulled on their anniversary date, but she stopped as she noticed something on Bendy's screen.