Ring Around The Filler

We open to the front steps of the Hotel, where Niffty is sweeping the ground.

Niffty: Juuust hope nobody ever finds the bodies I buried under here.

We then cut inside; a news report plays on a laptop as Bendy, Charlie, Vaggie, and Lobo watch it on Vaggie's laptop.

Elvin Eavesdrop: All around Hell, reports are coming in of people seeing strange lights in the sky and odd shadows stalking them! This apparently constitutes an interesting news story! In other headlines, Prince Beelzebub announces plans for sending his son to a mortal school of reject Sonic OC's. We ask him what kind of drugs he's taking.

Vaggie: Why are we watching this on a laptop?

Bendy: Last time we tried watching TV together, Lobo punched a hole through it.

Lobo: I thought it was a ghost.

Charlie: Things have been kind of weird ever since we dealt with War. I feel like there's so much about Heaven and my extended family I don't understand.

Bendy: Well, it is Heaven, we're different sides of the same coin, it's kind of hard for one to truly find all about the other. There's so much we don;t understand, which is why I'm pretty sure nobody tries. I wonder what other angels will answer our prayers for help.... *starts praying* Oh mighty Archangels of Heaven, give me a new TV!

As he stays on his knees praying, everyone remains silent.... Until Lobo punches Bendy in the back of the head.

Lobo: A ghost!

Just then, Angel opens the door, peering inside.

Angel: Hey Toons, Niffs finished sweeping the floor! She wants to know if she can come back inside.

Bendy: *gets up* I'll allow it.

The spider then fully comes inside, holding a package.

Angel: Also, your father told me to give you this package.

Bendy: Wait, what?

Charlie: Alastor was here?

Angel: Oh shit, my bad. It was the mailman. You know, someone who isn't so overrated, it makes you throw up. I get those two mixed up sometimes.

Lobo: Alastor's really a mailman? No wonder he's loaded.

Bendy: *takes package* Who's it from?

Vaggie: Huh. It says, "Warning: contains filler plot details".

The 5 look in confusion, but then they all start screaming in horror as Bendy sets the box don on the table in a panic.

Bendy: Oh God, not another filler arc! The last one took like five months to get through!

He then opens the package, showing a video tape and an Ozzie's gift card.

Bendy: It's from Asmodeus.

Vaggie: The Prince of Lust? What could he want?

Bendy: Also... *picks up video tape* What the hell is this?

Charlie: Is it some form of ancient Blu-Ray?

Angel: Seriously, anybody ever seen one of these before?

Lobo: Bendy, just how dumb are you?

Bendy: It varies.

Vaggie: It's a VHS tape, you play them on TV's to watch stuff before DVD's and streaming were invented.

Charlie: Huh, neat.

The moth demon then went over to a cabinet in the lobby, pulling the doors open to reveal an old box TV and VCR, where she took the tape, placed it inside and turned both devices on.