A Day With Royalty

In the bedroom, Charlie was on Vaggie's laptop and talking to her parents, Lilith and Lucifer, on Pentachat, Hell's most used video chat program.

Lilith: So, when did you adopt?

Charlie: It was actually last night. Bendy found her on our way home from our honeymoon in an alley.

Lucifer: I've been meaning to ask Apple Pie, how was the honeymoon?

Charlie: It was fun, Bendy lost $20 dollars to a wyvern, but the best part was obviously finding and meeting my baby girl~. Mom, Dad, I'm sorry you both had to find out like this.

Lucifer: You have nothing to apologize for, darling.

Lilith: But, you can make it up to us by letting us meet our granddaughter.

Charlie: She's playing with Niffty since she woke up from her nap, so-

Vivian: Mama Charlie?

At that, Vivian opened the door to the bedroom and went inside. Charlie turned from the call and looked at her.

Charlie: Hi, baby. Is something wrong?

Vivian climbed into the bed and retrieved her plushie, clutching it close to her chest.

Vivian: I just forgot Moloch.

Lucifer: Is that our granddaughter, honey?

Charlie: Um, yeah Daddy. *turns to Vivian* Come here, Vivi. I want you to meet some people.

Vivian: O...Okay.

Charlie placed the Shadow Siren into her lap and turned to her parents.

Charlie: Mom, Dad, this is my daughter, Vivian. Vivian, these are your grandma Lilith and your grandpa Lucifer.

Vivian: But, I thought my Grandma and Grandpa were Daddy's Mama and Daddy.

Charlie: *chuckles* They still are, honey. But, since I'm your Mama, you have grandparents from my family, too.

Vivian: Oh. *looks at laptop, smiles and waves* Hi, grandma and grandpa.

Lilith: *waves back* Hello there, child. Oh, Charlie. She's precious.

Lucifer: Reminds of when you were a little girl, Char-Char.

Vivian: I didn't know my other grandma and grandpa were so tiny, Mama.

Lucifer: Believe me, doll. We're not tiny. We're in our house.

Charlie: I'm just using Mama Vaggie's laptop to talk to them easier. *sigh* Oh, what am I gonna do?

Lilith: What's wrong, Charlie?

Charlie: The new News anchor called Bendy and he wants to talk to me, Bendy, and Vaggie tomorrow at 2. We can't take Vivian with us, it could be too much for her and-

Lucifer: We'll take her.

Charlie looked at the screen in confusion.

Charlie: What?

Lucifer: Your mother and I will take her for the day and bond with her while you 3 do your interview to clear things up. *puts arm over Lilith's shoulder* Wouldn't that be nice, my dear?

Lilith: Well, that would be rather nice, my angel~.

Lucifer: *laughs* Lilith, darling. How many times have I told you to ψ ń̴̜̱̖͓̉͊͘͝o̷̦̰͖͂͒t̵̨̩͔̑́̿ ̵͙͎͇̖̅́̀͝f̶͖̪̝͛̔͗̂u̶̘̒c̵͎̔k̷̼̟̥͎̺͑ï̷͔̬̝̥̰̈́n̷͍̖͓̞̝͆͛͝͝g̸̱̣͊ ̸͎̠̍c̴͓͆̎͠a̴͇͕͛͝l̸̜̂͗͝ĺ̶͕̝̞̫̲̿̒ ̸̺̈́̓m̴͙̐͒͊͆̚é̶̤͕͇͓̑ ̴͉̮̘͌͝ẗ̸̡̤́͐͛̂̀ͅh̴̢̛̙̮̽̽͗a̸̞̎̂̚ṫ̷͉̟͋͠!̷̧̝̪̰̰̀̏̉͆̚!̵̢̳̰̀̈̿͒͠!̷̤͍͖̕ ⛧