Commercial Conundrum

We open to see Bendy sitting at the hotel's lobby, having put up an easel with a sketch of the Hotel on it. He stands in front of it, using his pen as a yardstick as he talks to Charlie and Vaggie as they sit on the couch.

Bendy: Alright, here we are. Our first meeting as business partners running the Hazbin Hotel.

Vaggie: You may've helped us with the staff, but you don't run the Hotel.

Bendy: OF course I do. Charlie made me the Hotel's official facility manager...

Vaggie: .....You have no idea what that means, do you?

Bendy: Nah.

Charlie: Well, you oversee the operations of the Hotel and make sure they go as planned.

Bendy: Like a babysitter?

Charlie: ...Kind of, I guess?

Bendy: ...*shrugs* Eh. I've been worse.

Charlie: Cool! *thumbs up* Cool beans.

Bendy: Alright, so far we have me, you, Vaggie, Husk, Niffty, and Lobo as staff...

Vaggie: And we only have 2 patients... More like 1 and a quarter if we're even counting Angel Dust.

On a nearby loveseat, Angel is seen playing on his phone, but frowns as he flips Vaggie off. Charlie gave her girlfriend a pout and Bendy chuckled to himself as he flipped the page, showing a stick figure with horns and an arrow pointing to another one with wings and a halo.

Bendy: It doesn't matter who has better progress than who or what the fuck ever. The next Cleanse is in 11 months and judging by our fanfic format, the time will go by in an instant.

Vaggie: What? What are you talking about?

Bendy: Don't worry about it. Right now, we should focus on our next order of business.... Figuring out what we should do next.

The moth groaned and buried her face in her hands. However, Charlie perks up and skips to Bendy as she pulls out a piece of paper.

Charlie: I don't know if this helps, but I had this list of things to say when I was doing my interview. Maybe we could use them for the Hotel! *starts bouncing a bit* The highlighted bits are the best part!

Bendy: *takes paper* Um, Charlie? ...This is ALL highlighted. Hm... "Unicorn kisses", what?... "Dolphin high fives", "Puppy Powerpoint Showcase", "Free cupcakes for cannibals"?! *squints* And is this last one a drawing?

 "Dolphin high fives", "Puppy Powerpoint Showcase", "Free cupcakes for cannibals"?! *squints* And is this last one a drawing?

Charlie: Yes! That's the happy ending, see?! Where everyone's smiling and happy in Heaven!

Bendy: ....I LOVE this plan, I wanna do "dolphin high fives"!

Charlie: Me too!

Hearing this, Vaggie's eye narrowed in envy as she sits up.

Vaggie: Maybe instead of fantasizing with the Overlord that just started working here *raises voice* A WEEK AGO... We should focus on getting more people to stay here.