Niffty's Story

It's now nighttime in Pentagram City, and everyone was getting ready for the night. Charlie suggled up to Vaggie in their bed, Husk was passed out at the bar, Angel was doing......things, and Bendy had just tucked our favorite cyclops into bed.

Bendy: There we go, all cozy and ready for beddy-bye.

Bendy turns to leave the room, but is soon stopped in his tracks.

Nifty: Mr. B?

Bendy turned his head 180 degrees to Niffty as she looked at him.

Niffty: Could you read me a story?

Bendy aligned his body with head. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

Bendy: Okay, but just one.

Bendy sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled a random book out of his pocket. He opened the book and put on a pair of reading glasses.

Bendy: *ahem* In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no

*voice deepens slightly* PEACE; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him.

*voices deepens even more, ink starts running* He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him...*transforms into his full demon form* ThE DoOm SlAyEr!!!!!!

Nifty had a look of horror on her face, and then she just fell asleep peacefully.

Bendy: *reverts to normal* Aww, you little OCD freak, you.

Bendy gets up and turns out the light. He walks over to the door and opens it, and takes one last look at Niffty.

Bendy: Sweet dreams,......daughter.

Bendy closes the door behind him as Niffty gains a small smile in her sleep.

THE END